Everyone enjoying the new DLC?

tomomi1922

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not far fetched, another modder sent an email about settlement cap. Whoever works at emails replied that they didn't even know it was a problem.

1. If they are not aware of the keyword limit, that is the least or our worries.

2. Emails have already been sent by multiple people.

3. Multiple threads already exist in the Beth forums. No response from Beth, but a lot of responses from sheeple saying its not a problem or its unfixable.

I mean the very start of the game, in vault 111.

There is something bigger than the DLC that is at play here if your Vault 111 doesn't want to let you out. Why don;'t you unload the DLC and try again?

Okay, will do so again, but I still expect the same result. I will be back with the result in a few minutes...

Yup, have no mods on, started a new game, got to the lift, computer speech about vault tech was heard, got on, but nothing happened. HELP...someone...ANYONE!

Start a new game? Load the save again?

Try troubleshot forums of beth fourms.

Yup, have no mods on, started a new game, got to the lift, computer speech about vault tech was heard, got on, but nothing happened. HELP...someone...ANYONE!

Did you already try verifying the game cache?

Exactly what do you mean by that?

Steam has an option to verify the game cache. If you cannot find it, just google it and you'll find instructions.