Lots of sites being hacked

RitualBlack

What you don't know is that Honda makes a lot saucier tech than cars.

They're also world leaders in robotics, jet engines, electrical systems, and all sorts of other high-tech gadgetry. We've seen industrial espionage countless times in the car industry, even within sports car racing(Anyone here remember "spygate"? when a McLaren engineer was given a kick up the ass for stealing blueprints from Ferrari?)

Bottom line is, some very, very interesting research is in Honda's mainframe, and technology that only Honda has, relating mainly to incredibly competitive fields like Hybrid vehicles, hydrogen power/generation, and futuristic jet engine prototypes.

Edited by Vindekarr

They're also world leaders in robotics, jet engines, electrical systems, and all sorts of other high-tech gadgetry. We've seen industrial espionage countless times in the car industry, even within sports car racing(Anyone here remember "spygate"? when a McLaren engineer was given a kick up the ass for stealing blueprints from Ferrari?)

Bottom line is, some very, very interesting research is in Honda's mainframe, and technology that only Honda has, relating mainly to incredibly competitive fields like Hybrid vehicles, hydrogen power/generation, and futuristic jet engine prototypes.

I had no idea :blink:

It is very interesting, and if Honda is as cutting edge as you say they are than who ever hacked them would have gained a great deal of knowledge :P

I had no idea :blink:

It is very interesting, and if Honda is as cutting edge as you say they are than who ever hacked them would have gained a great deal of knowledge :P

and he only knows that... BECAUSE IT WAS HIM!

i joke, i joke :D

Ideas? Capture the darn script kiddies, and sentence them for life. Problem solved, for now. :dance:

I highly doubt it was script kiddies doing any of the recent hacking, especially in the case of Honda and Sony :tongue: