Lulzsec has released Classified Police Data

DrakenGuard

LulzSec just now announced a trove of leaked material from Arizona law enforcement agencies, made available as a 446MB torrent.

(I will NOT provide a link to this data, just informing you about this, what i can show you what Lulzsec said in the folder)

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01926/lulzsec_1926506c.jpg

Lulzsec:

"We are releasing hundreds of private intelligence bulletins, training manuals, personal email correspondence, names, phone numbers, addresses and passwords belonging to Arizona law enforcement. We are targeting AZDPS specifically because we are against SB1070 and the racial profiling anti-immigrant police state that is Arizona.

The documents classified as "law enforcement sensitive", "not for public

distribution", and "for official use only" are primarily related to border

patrol and counter-terrorism operations and describe the use of informants to

infiltrate various gangs, cartels, motorcycle clubs, Nazi groups, and protest

movements.

Every week we plan on releasing more classified documents and embarassing

personal details of military and law enforcement in an effort not just to reveal

their racist and corrupt nature but to purposefully sabotage their efforts to

terrorize communities fighting an unjust "war on drugs".

Hackers of the world are uniting and taking direct action against our common

oppressors - the government, corporations, police, and militaries of the world.

See you again real soon! ;D"

Jesus H Christ... This is just.. discusting. I dunno about the methods of the Arizona Police, but this... is way over the line... even for these guys.

Edited by DrakenGuard

Already is a war. They call it War on Drugs for decades. And it has a lot of casualties, peoples live were always at stake.

Though I don't see how this actually has anything much to do with that, nor will help move things in the right direction on that front. I suspect neither do they...

It just empowers corrupt mafia types I expect. And that's just not good.

Edited by Ghogiel

War should be only option if somebody has nothing more to loses than to gain, because at the nerd all will have be lost things .. that's hallways the trouble with war.. you never get what you came for...

Well, if they claim to be against what they consider racism, why did they target the world's biggest gaming devs?

This is terrorism plain and simple-Draken is right, it's an offensive action taken again state forces of America, and I hope that America exacts some bloody retribution on these arrogant assholes.

They're gonna pay for stealing one of MY accounts, and if it's a government that does it, all the better for more resources. Electric chair would be my preffered method, but I wouldn't say no to a nice firing squad.

This is scary stuff, what next, please find and arrest these nutjob hackers alreadyhttp://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/verymad.gif

A line has been crossed, and I imagine 'Lulzsec' will likely regret crossing it. They just broke so many laws it's not even funny, and I guarantee they just won't let this slide. Going after game devs and random forums is one thing, but when you go after law enforcement agencies you're asking for trouble.

It's now a form of terrorism, and can carry the death penalty in some (very, very few) states. Or it could land you in Gitmo, as I think terrorism = terrorists = water boarding for some nerds.