check all your ini files and see if this in any of them ( bUseCombinedObjects=0 ) if you have it remove it

I cannot find that in my inis at all should i delete my ini? Also if thats the cause why does that do that?
Usually you need to add it yourself.

check all your ini files and see if this in any of them ( bUseCombinedObjects=0 ) if you have it remove it

I cannot find that in my inis at all should i delete my ini? Also if thats the cause why does that do that?

Thanks dude that really helped!!!!

I have the same problem (thought it wes the Spring Cleaning mod, so I disabled it and it makes no difference). Since I really like what I can scrap with that mod, I re-enabled it and use a little work-around. If I'm planning on building something, beds for instance, in an area, I don't scrap any of the trash there until after I put the beds down. Sometimes they slip into the floor slightly, so I click the "E" button in build mode. That "loosens" the bed from the floor and I click the "E" button again (without moving the bed from side to side) and it sits on the floor properly. Hell, I don't have any idea what causes it. I just know what "seems" to work for me. Give that a try.

This fix worked for me as well. Thank you so much!

• 4 months later...

I am having this problem as well... I don't understand this quote tree. SHOULD I, or should I NOT have "busecombinedobjects=0" in my ini file???

I am having this problem as well... I don't understand this quote tree. SHOULD I, or should I NOT have "busecombinedobjects=0" in my ini file???

Some say say some say no, if you use scraping mods, then you do need it.

Edited by bill8872