Were these keywords always in fallout4.esm, or were they recently patched in?

JuJooGuppy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? That nice, no need for settlement keywords and the like anymore.

Eh.. the secondary purpose of that mod was really useful. Instead of having 5 patches for a bunch of other mods, you'd have a framework to base on and just move from there.

Well I'd still rather not have a million different categories in my crafting menus, each with one or two items in them so some form of community standard would be very convenient.

Personally I was thinking of making my own framework, solely for my mods, then have all other mods depend on it. This way, I'd only have to create patches for that.

Btw, tomorrow SK becomes obsolete and disruptive. Really hope stuyk wakes up and updates it or there will be a lot of upset people.

Well I'd still rather not have a million different categories in my crafting menus.

Come on dude, how many building mods do you have?

Personally I was thinking of making my own framework

That the best one can do right now to keep stuff tidy.

Well I'd still rather not have a million different categories in my crafting menus.

There are a lot of people using the big 5, Homemaker, DDs All-in-one, Snap'n Build, OCD, and NX Pro Farming. Just those 5 have a ton by themselves. Add anything else like Business Settlements, Alternate Settlements, or any of a number of others and you all of a sudden have a massive number of categories.

There are a lot of people using the big 5, Homemaker, DDs All-in-one, Snap'n Build, OCD, and NX Pro Farming. Just those 5 have a ton by themselves. Add anything else like Business Settlements, Alternate Settlements, or any of a number of others and you all of a sudden have a massive number of categories.

I don't even have those and got to scroll 15 seconds or more on some categories, and with only my own mods.

My original intention was to introduce a menu for my specific mod, like OCD, that way patching only requires adding it to the main menu FLST, which is pretty quick and easy. Within I would break down the items into easier sorting without going over board. I personally thought that was the best / cleanest route and easiest to work with merging wise.. my gf however said she doesn't like that method, and rather have all the items in the same menus as all the other mods.. personally, I hate sifting through 100+ objects in a single menu, though. And adding keywords to other pre-existing menus, rather than just adding a new FLST to the main menu, makes it much more of a pain in the ass to patch, to me at least.

My original intention was to introduce a menu for my specific mod, like OCD, that way patching only requires adding it to the main menu FLST, which is pretty quick and easy. Within I would break down the items into easier sorting without going over board. I personally thought that was the best / cleanest route and easiest to work with merging wise.. my gf however said she doesn't like that method, and rather have all the items in the same menus as all the other mods.. personally, I hate sifting through 100+ objects in a single menu, though. And adding keywords to other pre-existing menus, rather than just adding a new FLST to the main menu, makes it much more of a pain in the ass to patch, to me at least.

Depends on what you care more. You could also maintain both.. but that would be a pita.