The Thread You Never Thought You'd See

Quetzlsacatanango

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No crashes? Lovely. Some great mods have been ruined by crashing.

I'm too lazy to read right now, so I just scrolled through the pictures. I think you said: Find Town --> Something happens --> Hostilities --> Something happens --> Hostilities ---> Something happens --> Final Battle.

Will you have a chance to explore the village before the final battle? I really like the look of the town: something about the bridges and houses built into the walls just feels so homely. :)

By no set opponents, is it random (levelled) enemies that you fight? So there could be a chance of fighting a fiend and there could be a chance of fighting a deathclaw?

I hadn't intended to have monsters in there. Just things that can use weapons. Deathclaws might be an exception, not sure yet.

In terms of game mechanics I will probably use a leveled list but it won' t be dependent on your level. They don't care whether you die or not, it's your choice to participate.

By no set opponents, is it random (levelled) enemies that you fight? So there could be a chance of fighting a fiend and there could be a chance of fighting a deathclaw?

I hadn't intended to have monsters in there. Just things that can use weapons. Deathclaws might be an exception, not sure yet.

In terms of game mechanics I will probably use a leveled list but it won' t be dependent on your level. They don't care whether you die or not, it's your choice to participate.

Awesome. Does factions factor into this, or is there just chances of fighting random people/fiends/vipers/ect?

Nevertheless, it sounds really cool no matter who I destroy :P