ToyTrains1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the change notes that beth puts up are useless

they are the same as 1.5.147

in the official beth forum some1 wrote

"double xp in survial" (but not for crafting or building)

"preston fix"

"female animation fix"

can some1 confirm that?

played a bit yesterday and yes there is double xp for killed enemies ^.^

Edited by Bisaflor

Christ is there really? Of all the things they could change in survival, I don't think I once saw anyone complain about the xp gain. That seems a bit excessive eh

Christ is there really? Of all the things they could change in survival, I don't think I once saw anyone complain about the xp gain. That seems a bit excessive eh

Yeah ... I didn't notice until I switched back and forth between Beta and Live a few times. I was surprised no one posted it before I did.

As far as no one complaining about the XP gain, no one was demanding a Restricted Save system before the Survival Mode Announcement either, but we got that too. :down:

Yeah ... I didn't notice until I switched back and forth between Beta and Live a few times. I was surprised no one posted it before I did.

As far as no one complaining about the XP gain, no one was demanding a Restricted Save system before the Survival Mode Announcement either, but we got that too. :down:

i would never had notice that because i dont really have an eye on the gained xp per kill :D (but now i do)