Where will the next Fallout be?

jukehero461

it has to be California. everything leads there. NCR, BoS, Legion, Enclave, RobCo... its a huge part of fallout and without it non of the games we see today would exist. also most NPC's in FO3 & FNV mention California... but it would be more epic if the story would continue the vault dweller or the courier...

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it has to be California. everything leads there. NCR, BoS, Legion, Enclave, RobCo... its a huge part of fallout and without it non of the games we see today would exist. also most NPC's in FO3 & FNV mention California... but it would be more epic if the story would continue the vault dweller or the courier...

I am curious to see what happens to my hometown of Redding lol

I assume we will stay in the US. The Vaults are only in the US as far as I know.

The vaults were and are an important part of the story but since fallout new vegas they lost their importance, the courier wasnt an ex vault dweller, only got his Pip-boy from one. But after all those years i think there dont have to be any vaults anymore in the choosen location. And even if Vault Tec was limited the the united states, doesnt has to mean the other nations had no bunkers. What about a Fallout game in china or russia? Both were main aggressors in the nuclear war, so why not make a game at them, to show their wastelands and their factions. Could be a whole new start

Fallout 5 in Moscow :D

Edit: Could even play in the same time Fallout 1 played.

Edited by Simpson3k

Fallout 5 in Moscow :D

No.

If you want to play a Post-Apocalyptic RPG set in Russia, play STALKER or Metro. I don't want Fallout to be filled with Russia Fanboys.

Who are you to dictate me what to play for what i want enjoy? Russia and china are as much part of the fallout background story as the united states are. Fallout 1, 2, tactics, 3, nv are located in the US..suggests the imagination on US ground do live the only remaining humans, whats with the rest of the world in this fictional story?

Only because your personality is a copy of most enclave people "pro american and every other to hell" is no legitimately reason to restrict the diversity of the gameseries settings.

Only because your personality is a copy of most enclave people "pro american and every other to hell" is no legitimately reason to restrict the diversity of the gameseries settings.

I'm not even American. I'm just saying, all these suggestions about Russia and China only stem from one thing: rampant Russian/Communist fanboyism.

New York could work. we would get our subway system back! adding an entire second map to the game.

as long as its a city/place with something there. New Vegas was based on a desert. not much to look at when its nuclear bombed sand.... it was a wasteland before the war.

but yes it needed to stay in the US. as marharth said, most of the reason i love fallout is the alternate US history (an game with alternate history is a big plus in my book)...and which is why DC worked so much better for me then NV, you could see our history and how it changed cause you were in the place where history is recorded.

but as long as we can see the effects of the war, like buildings and bridges, see ppl trying to hide out in buildings, making forts or settlements, etc. then idc where it is. but no open desert or anything.