Heads up: New Nexus site design soon

Dark0ne

Rob, I might be blind here, but where is the Drop-down menu for editing a mod when on the submission page? I hope it's not removed, as that is a very handy tool for uploaders!

Oh, and when viewing your mods, is there any way to view them in a grid instead of a list?

Oh, and when editing the attributes of a mod, when I click enter to go to a new line in the description, the mod is updated, making it almost impossible to add new lines!

Edited by Zaldiir

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob, I might be blind here, but where is the Drop-down menu for editing a mod when on the submission page? I hope it's not removed, as that is a very handy tool for uploaders!

I haven't added that you, but it will be in before the switch-a-roo.

Oh, and when viewing your mods, is there any way to view them in a grid instead of a list?

The grid view is no longer going to be supported as per my blog post.

Aww, crap. :(

The new site looks awful. Too bright colors, and everything's... weird.

Also wth happened to my grid view? D:

I don't like this new layout at all.

I know that at the end of the day, I'll just have to deal with it, but I really hate it right now. :[

EDIT: Also, what's wrong with the old one? It's not broken, why fix it?

EDIT2: All right, I understand that not me or anyone else can make you keep the old design, but I just read your comment couple of posts below, and you said you're not going to support the grid view anymore?! What? Why? I can't make demands but could you please, please, please still support the grid view? :(

Edited by Xirifus

Not like it, too bad I did not speak English, let alone write it very well.

So I can't bring my opinion out very well.

But I can try and hope for understanding.

As someone has said, the colors and arrangement,need a lot of work to be on the same level as the old-one was.

Ai just say:Why reinvent the wheel.

At least let the opportunity to keep the old-one.

OH NEXUS U SO WEB 2.0

No, seriously, stop this glossy button s#*! and gradients all over everything. Keep the current design and tweak its functionality instead. E.g. make searching for Morrowind files on TESNexus easier. Nobody likes to go through a list with a bajillion categories.

Edited by Roquentin

Where have you been living?

http://marketshare.hitslink.com/browser-market-share.aspx?qprid=0

1) IE - 53.68%

2) Firefox - 21.67%

3) Google Chrome - 13.11%

4) Safari - 7.48%

5) Opera - 1.73%

not sure if I would worry too much about firefox problems it is not widely used but explore and safari are the main stream browsers.

Maybe make the "endorse me" button more pronounced? Like making it red or adding a little thumbs icon to the button or something? I just think it blends in too well so people won't notice it.