Heads up: New Nexus site design soon

Dark0ne

Any one of the new image maps looks fine to me, if there are differences in the colors, mine old eyes are too feeble to pick up on them. Just being rid of the bright orange is enough :)

Also, the new logo looks much better overlayed on the landscape background.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be putting this information in a new news post tomorrow as part of my attempts to try and not "shock and awwwww" (not to be confused with "shock and awe") people when I change the designs over, but here are the links to each Nexus site design as they'll look when they change over:

Dragon Age Nexus

Fallout 3 Nexus

New Vegas Nexus

TESNexus

Witcher Nexus

Don't use these links to manage your mods/upload images/etc. as they're not all linked up properly right now.

One or two need a bit of minor tweaking, but that's the foundation for the new designs for next week's redesign launch. Changes will be made on the fly after the launch, especially to accommodate Axel's awesome plans for the future.

That background for the logo does make it look a lot better. I especially like the look of New Vegas Nexus. Can we have that color scheme for TESNexus? It's just the right shade of yellow-orange to be able to read the white text on the yellow sections.

The two Fallout Nexuses get errors:

Not Found

The requested URL /cookie.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

You might need to sign out of the Nexus sites; the different domains and cookie domains don't play nicely some times.

Everything looks great!

I'm sure you will be using blue for Skyrim.

When you get in the mood to move things around again, I will point to several spots that need facelifting.

Good job! Have a cup of tea at my expense.