Heads up: New Nexus site design soon

Dark0ne

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they on the current site? The databases are the same and there's no functionality that lets you delete all your images from the site. Your profile shows you have 21 images added to the Image Share database. Need more information if you want any help.

Is the new site code going to support Gravatars the way the forum avatar system does?

When i viewed the normal site they where there, then i visited the new site and they where there also,,, thats when suddenly firefox crashed and hung, i thought nothing of it then i returned to my images section and then all but 21 images had vanished,,, i dont know what happened but it must have been something to do with firefox crashing :( damn i lost a lot of hard work is it lost?

There's no option to delete all your images (or some/a percentage of them) at once and even if your firefox/browser/computer crashed half way through loading the image delete page it just couldn't happen. The alternatives are much worse; (1) someone has your account details and has deleted the images (do you use the same password for the Bethesda forums?), (2) there is a big hole in the site security and someone has used it to delete some but not all of your images (would be odd only deleting some and this only affecting you...) or (3) you got drunk, deleted them then forgot you did it ( :psyduck: ).

Unfortunately there is no way to get them back :confused: