Heads up: New Nexus site design soon

Dark0ne

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The new sites look great!

One thing, though: I couldn't find the "comment tracking centre," where I can view all my files' comment threads in one place. Did it go away, or am I just missing it?

It's in the member area under Files.

The new sites look great!

One thing, though: I couldn't find the "comment tracking centre," where I can view all my files' comment threads in one place. Did it go away, or am I just missing it?

It's in the member area under Files.

Oh, so I see.

Is there a reason it's not under the Files dropdown menu? Its current location is rather hidden, especially considering that everything else is right there.

Is there no longer a way to search by genre of mod? You can change things like how many downloads and endorsements along with descending/ascending, but you cannot choose things like weapon, magic, etc. This really sucks because you then have to sort through a bunch of female clothing mods to find any gameplay mods.

Is there no longer a way to search by genre of mod? You can change things like how many downloads and endorsements along with descending/ascending, but you cannot choose things like weapon, magic, etc. This really sucks because you then have to sort through a bunch of female clothing mods to find any gameplay mods.

You're right, I can't find the Category search thing now.

I see it here unless you're talking about something else? If you're talking about tags then you click "Find exactly what you're looking for with tags" in the category list and a drop-down shows you all the tag options.