The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

..............Idea killer.........................

With an apple in his mouth, and a tray attached to his back, Marcus fled from the angry Calgarian Cowboys (apparently he had eaten their prize bull) all the way to Quebec, the part of Canada that speaks mostly French. Upon arrival, he started hitting on the first girl he saw:

"Excusez moi, madame, mais tu as les yeux tres gorgeux…."

SLAP!

Well, that didn't work. He headed into a restaurant a waited for the waiter, who soon arrived.

"Ah, bonjour monsieur Marcus Wolfe. Quelle sont ton ordeur?"

"Je desire le bifteck du Montreal!"

"Eh, pardon, mais nous n'avons pas le bifteck du Montreal."

"Quoi! C'est Montreal! Comment vous pouves n'avez pas le bifteck du Montreal dans Montreal?!?!"

"Je ne sais pas! Mais, nous avons un tres, tres grand Tourtierre avec un grand ordeur des frites pour 19.99$."

"Combien grand est le Tourtierre?"

The waiter made a motion with his hands, and Marcus gave him the thumbs up. The waiter rushed away and brought him back his order. Marcus happily dug in, knowing that nobody else would understand a word of that conversation without breaking out the French/English dictionary.

En fait je ne parle pas français, mais je lis un peau. indeed I even know the music of Frère Jacques, hehe

The Goddess listened to all the beautiful languages going on around her.

"Ah..." she sighed with sorrow "my great mind was ruined by the West Virginia Public Education System..."

No hablo Espanol. No hablo Frances. Yo hablo engles muy mal.

ha ha

(Speak English you freaks for those of us that are stupid and didnt get offered foreign languages until high school.! :biggrin: )

The Goddess listened to all the beautiful languages going on around her.

"Ah..." she sighed with sorrow "my great mind was ruined by the West Virginia Public Education System..."

No hablo Espanol. No hablo Frances. Yo hablo engles muy mal.

ha ha

(Speak English you freaks for those of us that are stupid and didnt get offered foreign languages until high school.! :biggrin: )

I feel I used above all French I knew :) yet the accords of the old song of my childhood echoes on my mind. brother Jack, brother jack, asleep you? asleep you? toll the morning bell ... (free translation, one of why Frenchmen are right to call treason)

next time, maybe, I'll allow the powerful megaloss..ops carnuk fry me alive, maybe not :D

Marcus, amused by the small amount of chaos he created by speaking French, hitched a plane to Iqaluit, the Capital of Nunavut (pronounce it correctly, I dare you!). On the way there, he could not help but wonder:

If I made all my Snow Arena posts in French,

AND

nosisab made all his Snow Arena posts in Spanish,

AND

Chesto made all his Snow Arena posts full of Engrish and Spoonerisms,

Would Lisnpuppy's head explode?

Marcus, amused by the small amount of chaos he created by speaking French, hitched a plane to Iqaluit, the Capital of Nunavut (pronounce it correctly, I dare you!). On the way there, he could not help but wonder:

If I made all my Snow Arena posts in French,

AND

nosisab made all his Snow Arena posts in Spanish,

AND

Chesto made all his Snow Arena posts full of Engrish and Spoonerisms,

Would Lisnpuppy's head explode?

brother, aunque yo hable espanõl solo uno poquito.. it's somewhat a surprise you think Brazil speak spanish

Oh, right, Brazilians speak Portuguese. (why did I not remember that from that Simpsons episode?) How ignorant of me to think that all nations directly south of America had Spanish as their official language........ :wallbash:

Oh, right, Brazilians speak Portuguese. (why did I not remember that from that Simpsons episode?) How ignorant of me to think that all nations directly south of America had Spanish as their official language........ :wallbash:

you aren't alone

While everyone is distracted, Newt morphs back into his human form. A little unsure of what to do, he tries to find Bob. Bob, with his undead horde of zombies, gives Newt an idea.

"((((If I can summon the power of the dead and almost dead, mayby we could ressurect any combatants destroyed.))))"

"That's a good idea Bob."

"((((Why thank you.))))"

"I'm bored. Wanna have a tea party?"

"((((Ok))))"

Through extreme boredom, Bob and Newt manage to serve every one of the ressurected combatants with the awesome power of

TEA!!!

No matter what language the post were in the Goddess's head would remain intact (even if there was steam coming out of her ear) as she had the mighty power of the Babel Fish to translate for her.

As for the tea being served the newly risen combatants....well...she did the right and only good thing to be done with tea. Made it Southern-Style sweet and put ice in it. This was the Snow Arena after all....and how else would a right-minded person drink tea. <ha ha>