The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Watching this whole affair unravel from outer space, gman021 is slightly sickened at nosisab's perverseness, tickling Lisnpuppy's neck just to hear her laugh...

"It's time to take some action," he thought.

Ever since he was launched from this planet by ninja_lord's snow monkeys (not to offend Lord Slyther), gman021 has been working in his secret snow-Laboratory, building a super weapon...

Down on the ground, nosisab hears a strange screeching noise.

"What is that?" he wonders.

gman021 comes flying down in his Manta, a starship with a Bio-Relay laser attached, and he causes mayhem, vaporising rocks, trees, and melting snow everywhere.

Then, he turns towards nosisab, hoping to vaporise him as well, to save Lisnpuppy from his perverseness...

Will history repeat itself again and again? will the serpent t swallow itself from the tail once more?

those thingalings mayhem doombringer hyper-weapons are so cheap at their senseless destruction power.

The real power is at the brain, that power that transform the most seeming insignificant object at your surroundings into a 'lethal' weapon.

Remember the lesson from aikido (what strangely sounds in my ancient native idiom like "ai, What a pain!!"): Care your own strength is not turned against yourself.

All the while Nosisab conjures a perfectly reflective snow parabolic mirror and calmly assists the Manta like starship being split as a banana by its own Bio-relay laser and its own inertia,,, a spectacle that lasted until the beam reaching the power house brought to the arena a firework not even my friend Gandalf bested ever.

Yet Nosisab teleported Gman021, at cinematographic last second, to the snow arena near NewtC. A bit purposefully some centimeters under the ground.

The overwhelming telepathic message sounded once more. Not perfectly focused, somewhat broadcasted: Don't dare to spoil my fun trying to kill yourself again.

PS. off topic: To all, we must aways remember this is a game, We shall not take things as personal. If just one fail at this, the fun of everyone is gone. I'll laugh together with anyone that manages to place a well aimed snowball at my chest, or something like this by the way... Such a waste of a good ship. Better the next will be used for more glorious things that vaporizes a poor old ... very old mage that think his molecules are better as they are now.

Nosisab looks at the arena as he knows there are so much things, so much places and so much times yet to go. The goddess has grow strong and wise. Everyone you do so too, The young old one is already far in the path,

The Old mage knows soon he will be forgotten. Just the way things are. For many this is just for good, He and his old ways way are nothing more than a boring and oppressive nonsense.

Well, repeats the mage - Life follows its course once more, like it aways did.

The Goddess does not engage in battle. She does not laugh more. She simply continues to cry silent frozen tears and fades a bit further....

Marcus burst out from the bushes wielding a giant machine gun and beside him was his little brother Laser (not to be be confused with Lazar Wolf from 'Fiddler on the Roof') who used a large laser. Marcus shouted "It's time to start running....or start gunning!" and he fired his machine gun at his nearest opponent.......

Will history repeat itself again and again? will the serpent t swallow itself from the tail once more?

those thingalings mayhem doombringer hyper-weapons are so cheap at their senseless destruction power.

The real power is at the brain, that power that transform the most seeming insignificant object at your surroundings into a 'lethal' weapon.

Remember the lesson from aikido (what strangely sounds in my ancient native idiom like "ai, What a pain!!"): Care your own strength is not turned against yourself.

All the while Nosisab conjures a perfectly reflective snow parabolic mirror and calmly assists the Manta like starship being split as a banana by its own Bio-relay laser and its own inertia,,, a spectacle that lasted until the beam reaching the power house brought to the arena a firework not even my friend Gandalf bested ever.

Yet Nosisab teleported Gman021, at cinematographic last second, to the snow arena near NewtC. A bit purposefully some centimeters under the ground.

The overwhelming telepathic message sounded once more. Not perfectly focused, somewhat broadcasted: Don't dare to spoil my fun trying to kill yourself again.

After nosisab teleports gman to safety, he falls towards the ground. As he falls, he calls upon the power of the ancient Snow Vell-Os, and vanishes, muttering that he'll be back as he departs.

PS. off topic: To all, we must aways remember this is a game, We shall not take things as personal. If just one fail at this, the fun of everyone is gone. I'll laugh together with anyone that manages to place a well aimed snowball at my chest, or something like this by the way... Such a waste of a good ship. Better the next will be used for more glorious things that vaporizes a poor old ... very old mage that think his molecules are better as they are now.

(OT) Oi! I know that! I was just having fun as well. And what do you mean by, "I'll laugh together with anyone that manages to place a well aimed snowball at my chest, or something like this by the way..." ?

I was just having fun... and I do respect my elders, so I am sorry. :closedeyes:

As you said, "It's all in good fun." :D

P.S. I hate losing arguments. In fact, I'm having a hard time typing this... :pinch:

The Goddess suddenly stopped crying. Her frozen tears flew off her face and began spinning about her, shining like the brightest of supernovas. Spinning at a pace unable to be seen by those of the mortal realm the fading Goddess's form suddenly exploded in a cascade of burning light.

The thunderous noise went throughout all the Worlds. Not unlike an atomic explosion it flattened all that it passed. But it did not kill or even harm the actual inhabitants, just destroyed all structure, form, etc. In its wake were the bewildered inhabitants of the world and a perfect and new, night before Christmas like Snow Arena where all could begin again at the start. It was the Big Crunch. All was perfect just as in the beginning when first formed by the Dark One.

In the place of the Goddess was a huge black Raven with snow white wing tips. Like the Celtic War Goddess Morrigu she sat perfect. Suddenly she let out a screech, grabbed some snow in her great beak and tossed in right into the middle of Gman's chest knocking him onto his bum in the crytalized snow.

"Make a fort...some ammo...I'll be back.." she called.

Off she flew in search of Nosisab to beg him to come back and split more infinatives and play some more with a little less seriousness....

Off she flew to find the Old ONe and convince him that "wimmin" could also play.

Off she went to find KoolAId, zombies, Bob (though she refused to feed him) a new tea pot and some fine Black Pekote...

Off she flew to give back her nice Wolfe Fur coat...

"LASER WOLFE!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!"

Marcus knelled over his little brother's body, who had been severely burned in the Big Crunch.

"DAMN YOU, LISNPUPPY!!!! THERE WILL BE A RECKONING!!!!! MARK MY WORDS, THERE WILL BE A RECKONING!!!!"

But he was then distracted by hot chicks in furry bikinis. Who knew that there had been hot chicks in furry bikinis from post 1? Would we have bothered fighting had we known this?

"Meh. Revenge later, GET LAID NOW!"

"LASER WOLFE!!!!! NOOOO!!!!!"

Marcus knelled over his little brother's body, who had been severely burned in the Big Crunch.

"DAMN YOU, LISNPUPPY!!!! THERE WILL BE A RECKONING!!!!! MARK MY WORDS, THERE WILL BE A RECKONING!!!!"

But he was then distracted by hot chicks in furry bikinis. Who knew that there had been hot chicks in furry bikinis from post 1? Would we have bothered fighting had we known this?

"Meh. Revenge later, GET LAID NOW!"

The Goddess smiled down at Wolfe....not at all surprised at his attention to more...pressing matters...

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Not only had the hot chicks in furry bikinis been feminists, but they were also lesbians! This meant that he could neither get it on with them or watch them get it on with each other.

And to make matters worse, they were cannibals!

So there Marcus hung, all tied up, dangling over a boiling pot of water.

He called out to the chief lesbian, asking her exactly what they were going to do. She answered:

"We will slit your throat, drop you into this pot, cook you with various herbs for an hour or so and then we gather around this pot. Then we will eat you. That will complete half of our sacred ritual."

Out of idle curiosity, he asked: "What's the other half?"

She answered: "We have a 5 hour long orgy on this giant mattress."

Marcus saw that the mattress was positioned so that if the orgy was currently being held, he would have the best view point. Again curious, he asked: "Do I get a deathbed wish?"

"We will not have sex with you!"

"Yeah, I know but other than that...."

"Other than that, you can demand whatever you wish of us."

"Anything?"

"ANYTHING!"

A perverted smile spread across Marcus' face. "In that case, I ask that you have your 5 hour orgy on that mattress before you slit my throat."

And so they did.

But when the orgy was finished and they all put their clothes back on, Marcus threw the ropes off him, revealing that he had requested the orgy not only for his own sexual amusement, but to distract the lesbians as he slowly cut the ropes and freeing himself. Now that they weren't having sex anymore, Marcus had no reason to stay with the lesbian tribe. He grabbed a badass black hoverbike and sped away over the icy tundra.

And that is why everybody should look out for hot chicks in furry bikinis, for they are actually hot feminist lesbian cannibal babes in furry bikinis. They will eat you if you're a man, and if you are a girl, you will be raped 5 hours a day. Unless of course, you're a lesbian. If that is the case, you will have the best sex in your life. You will get to attend a 5 hour long orgy with some of the hottest women on the planet every night of your life. They have 10 girls for every fetish: oral, fingering, strapon, MILFs, bondage, whips, etc.

(PS if any lesbians out there do get into this tribe, please video tape your orgies and send them to Marcus)

Gman makes the Snow-Fort, just like Lisnpuppy had told him to do.

After that, he decided to cook some SPAM, and ponder over his designs for his next Weapon of Mass Destruction...

Just then, Lisnpuppy sees his plans, and asks what they were. He said, "Oh, nothing. Nothing at all... nothing yet anyways."