The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Maya folded her arms "claiming that i farted is your only defence? wow.... thats.... unique, never ever heard that one before..."

Othermaya however had resurrected the killer bunny, and made it grow into a HUGE GOZILLABUNNY!!!! . ..... with a snowball for a head....not to mention bring it back to earth

"sorry..... couldn't reconstruct that part.... besides, now it dosnt have a brain... IT CAN KILL MORE!! SICKUM BUNNY!!!"

anton gets tired and opens up the console

Player.additem dollars 10000

closes the console

gives 10000 to the prison security to get him out.

gets out

opens console again

Kill teh supper bunny or whatever

Shoren pulls out a gigantic bazooka from his jean's pocket. There is some writing in the side of the the bazooka. "Snowball Launcher of Doom, Destruction and everything Evil which Freezes Everything and Anything in Instant or in short S.L.D.D.E.F.E.A.I." Shoren aims S.L.D.D.E.F.E.A.I. at antonkr and shoots. The projectile hits and hurts like hell along with trapping the target under large shell of ice.

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....ha

Thor returns with rabbid monkeys and unleashes them on antonkr, theres your banana that you were looking for :verymad: .

mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

brainwashed into thinking antonkr is a banana :verymad:

trained in throwing snowballs at epic force.

Harabec's plain failed because I used crimson red robe which is long enough to touch the ground over my clothes.

I pull out Snowball Launcher of Doom, Destruction and everything Evil which Freezes Everything and Anything in Instant 10'000 or in short S.L.D.D.E.F.E.A.I. 10'000 from my other pocket. It has much more fire power than Snowball Launcher of Doom, Destruction and everything Evil which Freezes Everything and Anything in Instant or in short S.L.D.D.E.F.E.A.I. had.

I start laughing maniacally and aim S.L.D.D.E.F.E.A.I. 10'000 to Harabec Weathers and make him dance on my rhythm as I shoot the snowballs at his legs.