WARNING! DO NOT DOWNLOAD Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition IT IS DIRTY

skannerz22

it upgrades the bodies but at the cost of turning random animals into red triangles with exclamation marks

if you had ANY previous mod that edited npcs appearance such as face regardless of removing it...then changing to Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition

then it will cause unrelated npcs to turn into those red triangles

i reported the issue to their bug report area then they disabled their bug report area to try and hide the issue

i previously had better females by bella that mod works 100% perfectly no issues and i had already got rid of it to prevent clashes but still got the problem with Caliente's Beautiful Bodies, reinstalling Caliente's Beautiful Bodies does not fix the issue

i had to delete my data file and verify cache(reinstall skyrim basically) in an attempt to fix this serious issue they don't give a s*** about

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after reinstalling skyrim and redownloading all mods, REMOVING CALIENTE'S DIRTY/BROKEN MOD

i then got DIMONIZED UNP female body which works it does not cause red triangles the red triangles all vanished their bodies work fine

i suggest getting DIMONIZED UNP female body and do not get caliente's mod

Edited by skannerz22

Given the thousands of us that have used CBBE with only minor problems (usually neck seam issues) I would rather suspect that you're having a mod conflict issue.

However, I do agree that D-UNP is a nice body mod as well.

Yeah, considering the almost 3 MILLION unique and over 8 MILLION total downloads of this mod, I'm afraid you'll need to look elsewhere for you bug. CBBE isn't to blame for it.

I do personally use the UNP body, but that's because a) I prefer the shape, and b) UNP uses the vanilla UV map for it's textures, where as CBBE doesn't, so any vanilla, non modded, clothing/armor meshes work better with UNP textures, than CBBE. But there is certainly no problem other than that, which will cause the issues you describe when using the CBBE replacer.

Hopefully a moderator will lock this thread, so that the falsehoods in the OP don't influence anyone.

it upgrades the bodies but at the cost of turning random animals into red triangles with exclamation marks

if you had ANY previous mod that edited npcs appearance such as face regardless of removing it...then changing to Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition

then it will cause unrelated npcs to turn into those red triangles

i reported the issue to their bug report area then they disabled their bug report area to try and hide the issue

i previously had better females by bella that mod works 100% perfectly no issues and i had already got rid of it to prevent clashes but still got the problem with Caliente's Beautiful Bodies, reinstalling Caliente's Beautiful Bodies does not fix the issue

i had to delete my data file and verify cache(reinstall skyrim basically) in an attempt to fix this serious issue they don't give a s*** about

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after reinstalling skyrim and redownloading all mods, REMOVING CALIENTE'S DIRTY/BROKEN MOD

i then got DIMONIZED UNP female body which works it does not cause red triangles the red triangles all vanished their bodies work fine

i suggest getting DIMONIZED UNP female body and do not get caliente's mod

Red triangles and exlamation marks means your game can't read the meshes.

In other words, the meshes were not installed properly.

'Unrelated' npc's show up as exclamation marks, but they may not be as 'unrelated' as you might think.

When you use a body replacer like CBBE, every female in the game will use that bodytype, so if the meshes were installed in the wrong place, you end up with these type of problems.

It helps if you tell people how you installed CBBE. Did you do it manually? Use a mod manager like NMM or MO?

A mod manager is usually the best way to go.

Check your folder to see if the meshes (nif files) are there:

Steamapps/common/Skyrim/Data/Meshes/actors/characters/character assets

(go to CBBE mod page, go the files tab. Under 'main file' there's a little magnifier glass. Click on that and it will show you the content of the mod you are about to download and the file path and what all the nif files are called and where they are located.)

Oh and speaking of dirty edits, everytime you run 'verify game cache' you will have to clean your masterfiles again with TES5Edit. Do not clean Skyrim.esm, only Update.esm and any other DLC you may have installed.

Edited by wolfsangeleyes

On behalf of the CBBE team: LMAO.

1. CBBE did not cause those issues. That's why your bug reports were deleted. They had nothing to do with CBBE. Most 'bugs' reported there had nothing to do with CBBE, and/or were answered in the mod description. So, tab closed.

2. CBBE and UNP do exactly the same thing. UNP is even based on CBBE (you can see proof in nifskope). The main difference between them is just the shape (with UNP having a skinnier waist, wider shoulders, differently shaped legs, and larger, pointier/gravity-defying breasts). They work the same way.

3. Just because you broke your game doesn't mean a mod is the reason. Normally, it's a user error and not a mod. Go read the modding wiki or watch Gopher's channel about how to use/install mods, as you seem to need some guidance.

4. If CBBE really did what you say, don't you think we would have heard of it by now? Would it really be the most popular body mod, and one of the most popular mods on Nexus, if it really broke things?

5. You're funny.