Nexus redesign finalised, launching next week

Dark0ne

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything on the new site looks nice, however I see you added the normal links that were on the right are now on a drop down menu. Edited by lordsoulstrike

...can't say i'm fan of new design, but we'll see...seems like i'll need to get used to it...i think that plain and simple design as it is right now is better, but i guess i'll in minority on that case... Edited by CyberCyrax

Awesome news Rob! :)

That you have listened to the members to the degree you have, and even letting members play around with the color scheme shows that you are a true community-man! (Of course, I knew this, but it proves it for everyone who didn't ;D )

You're the best!

I haven't seen Axel's work, but I already love him! :D

The minor small changes have made the remake that much better, the only thing that really still stands out is the white text set inside the yellow/orange bars. I like the colors but it's just not easy on the eyes and although they are just a word or two and not paragraphs (BTW I always liked the white text over the dark background for the main body of text that was on the old format and has carried over) even though it is just a word or two it just pops out as hardly legible. Anyhow that's still a bugaboo for me but on the whole I think the re-make is looking great and my small issue would in no way keep me from coming here or recommending the site. The shadow effect on some of the letters is a step in the right direction but doesn't reach the mark for me. Maybe find a font with a black outline to each character while remaining white within? Just a thought, kudos on the effort as a whole.

P.S. The effect is also occuring in a small way with the yellow/green buttons however the darker gradient on the bottom half of the buttons mitigates it to a large degree. But if you look at those buttons it shows how easier it is to read the bottom half of the letters compared to the top half.

Guest deleted649591
Why do all my tracking files show 'Premium Only'? Will we not be able to download files anymore unless we are a premium member?