First Console Game Machine

WilliamSea

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the first cosole i think i played was the PS1, but now i have a PS3, a PS2, a WII, and a nin 64

i like the older games on it ie: Jet force Jemini, Starfox64, Battletankz, Starcraft64, and numerous others

the original nintendo system was my first. I walked into te living room and saw my dad playing mario brothers and that was the start of my journey into the world of gaming.. it also was my dads end of the line considering he spent more tiem watching me and my brother play since we hogged the nes,what's ironic is ever since, i can't get my dad into any games i play. ps3,pc,360, he just rolls his eyes.

Well in my view, the PC is a system of it's own so that was my first system.

However, my first non-PC system ever was a Dreamcast, which I got back in 2000. My favorite game for it was Crazy Taxi, which I'd spend hours every day playing for some great laughs. :cool:

I got into games at a young age thanks to my uncle, who was a big Medal of honor fan, who decided that i should learn to play starcraft, warcraft, devil may cry, and medal of honor, when i was like 8. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...