New redesign implemented

Dark0ne

A few things on the description syntax...

[ list = 1 ] No longer works to create a numbered list

[ url = ... ] Now needs quotes to create an external hyperlink - however, it does not seem possible to create an exterlink because whatever you specify is prefixed with www.nexus...., which creates an incorrectly formatted link.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the imageshare section isn't ideal anymore, unfortunately. As insanityman said, oddly-ratioed images don't look right even on their page, and clicking on them won't necessarily give you the full size... Can't say I like the empty grey bar on the left either, but what the heck.

Also, some drop-downs randomly get stuck open...

Edited by Waspe414

Guest deleted649591
Ok now I'm seeing full nude pics in the DA site. An interesting bug indeed. Still can't comment on it though.

Guest deleted649591

It is IE8. As I said, I am running Windows XP :wub: and unfortunately IE9 doesn't support it:

Great. I'm also using XP and IE8. DANG.

EDIT: This is all I get, and it's the same for all my mods.

That browser looks suspiciously like IE7, Emma :(

What version of IE is it?

It is IE8. As I said, I am running Windows XP :wub: and unfortunately IE9 doesn't support it:

The system requirements for Internet Explorer 9 are Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2 or Windows Server 2008 SP2 with the Platform Update.[9] Windows XP and earlier are not supported.

So, what you are saying is that I either have to abandone XP, which I love, or Internet Explorer, which I find is working soooo much better for me than other browsers (yes, I do have work-related real-life reasons for this), or Nexus, which is my favorite TES-site? :(

Is there any chance that Nexus will find workarounds (i.e. not finished the design yet) or is this how things will remain?

I've been using IE-Tester to backwards check the sites with IE8 (as you can't have IE8 and IE9 installed simultaneously) and it's working absolutely fine for me, Emma :(

Is anyone else on IE8 experiencing this issue? Is anyone on IE8 not experiencing this/any issues?

Could this be a plugin issue? Especially check for anything blocking javascript as the new sites are very heavy javascript users (programs like adblockers, anti-virus, firewalls, internet suites etc, can all affect this).

Can someone tell me where the alerts are that I used to get cuz I got the perks of being premium? I'm looking and looking at the front page and cannot see them and am missing them already as I've got a busy thread that I keep an eye on. I'm running Chrome so I don't have an IE problem. I am quite open to the possibility that it is right in front of me and I am just not seeing it there because everything is so new. I also can't find the button on file pages where players can check in on the change log although the modder buttons for updating and changing still exist. Thanks.

:) llama

@Emma - Is the page compatibility view active/inactive? Should be inactive for the new website.

Have you cleared your cookies (especially those for the nexus sites)?

Edited by MrGrymReaper

well, i just have to say i am not a fan of the new site design. it's actually harder and confusing to find what you want. you just made the site more complicated. i really believe you and the pro web designer wasted your time on this.