New redesign implemented

Dark0ne

For those going on about how

Now it's way too cluttered, and very hard to find things.

Did you ever think it might be because you're a little too used to the old nexus?

If anyone else is having problems with the new site. Clear your cache.

People need to stop being so afraid of change. Personally I kinda like the new design. The only thing i'd really vouch for would be for it to be a little wider. As ziitch said there's quite a lot of wasted space. Bar that I think it's easier Also the chat hoverover box thing says Chat(999).

That is all.

-Cane

Edited by arcane20

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Dark0ne - The icons in the "More" menu on the forum are now missing. Errors for missing pictures on my browser is a document with a red cross on it. Edited by MrGrymReaper

Guest deleted649591

Thanks for the new design Dark0ne! Great job! :)

Only one thing: On the Dragon Age site, I cannot add comments to images, and I cannot see the comments other people have written, either.

Well I'm glad it's not only me then. Hi SydneyB! :D

This IS Out standing and welcomed change, it works much better, faster, and a heck of lot more Organized ! Even the Items I hated are Gone ! Kudos ! to the Nexus team.

One thing that I just have to say straight off, make the content area wider.

It's not about wasted space or anything, just that the content area actually is too small for everything it contains. Another thing as a result of the current size, are the mod description/tab pages. They're even smaller than before, and they weren't that massive in the last design. For people who use graphic headers for their mod descriptions, like me, it is a major drawback what with the current size we have to use. Not only this, but the mod description/tabs should be the focus, the main part of the page and what we're seeing.

Hopefully there'll be some kind of improvement or alteration in this area.

Thanks

GTA44

I really like the new design.But as others have already pointed out, my only gripe is with the huge wasted space.The sites are now so god damn small.The site should stretch to fit the monitor like the old site.This issue is most weird when looking at the description of mods that have images in the description.And another thing is that in the old site, if a page was too wide you can scroll left and right.The new site doesnt seem to have this feature. Edited by killergrimm

here's a specific I don't like about the new design ..... when browsing the files i can't jump to a certain page number ...... either has to be the last page or a couple pages further ahead of the one i'm looking at.

ie: I'm sitting there looking at page 10 of the armor files. I can jump to page 12 maybe even 13, definatley 81, but I can't jump to page 35? or page 40? or anything between? This will make searches very tedious if you don't have time to sit an wade through 80+ site pages of content all at once.