Day 2 - Nexus redesign

Dark0ne

The major difference in the old and new one is that the new one is optimized. Great work!

@Dark0ne

Password Field Issue:

Do we really have to click on Login button or this is going to fix in the future?

and for the people with 16:9/10 screen, I think zooming in may fix the width problem :unsure:

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lastito: The skin for TESNexus IS Morrowind and Oblivion... Oblivion on the left, and Morrowind on the right...

And to those saying that fixed width is bad design: It is obvious that fixed width works, because most sites have change to that now, and I don't see a substantial drop in users on any of the sites that does that.

lol, Chrome has been out for 3 years, and it's on version 13? Firefox has been out for 7 years, and is on version 6... What's up with Google? ;D

you know whats funny? I frequently use googles image search (you know, you drop a pic instead of typing words, and it tries to find similar images), but unfortunately chrome always crashes when the upload is almost finished - no problems to use firefox for it though...

the layout has gone all to s***, when i actually found the "latest files" at the very bottom of the page, they load top to bottom like every other sucky site, no mnore 5 row columns :(

seriously, a professional web designer? did he vomit on the screen or something? god i hate change,

especially for the worse.

Love the new background images.

A small request. Can the "Comment Tracking" link be moved from where it's at now in the member area up to the drop down menu for your user name?