Peanut Butter VS Jelly

draconix

25 members have voted

1. 1. Peanut Butter or Jelly? Or Both?

I guess my bravery knows no bounds. To those that do not like Hazelnuts...well...obviously you were dropped on your head as an infant. Perhaps several times?

*shakes head sadly*

((:biggrin:))

yeah, but, it wasn't on purpose..... at least, that's what mom told me..........

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peanut Butter and Raseberry Preserves on Ritz crackers

We can't afford that high class brunch down here in West Virgina! :tongue:

Ritz...*hummph* you Yankee.

LOL

I just can't help but shake the feeling that adding chocolate to your spread is cheating, somehow... And I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen someone singing the merits of Vegemite... Well, anyway.. According to those well versed in ancient history, when David was thrown into the Lion's Den, he used peanut butter to first gum up the mouths of the lions, and subsequently used peanut butter on his hands to scale the sides of the pit. Immediately after climbing to his freedom, he ended world hunger forever with a single jar of peanut butter. Fact.

I just can't help but shake the feeling that adding chocolate to your spread is cheating, somehow... And I'm kind of surprised I haven't seen someone singing the merits of Vegemite... Well, anyway.. According to those well versed in ancient history, when David was thrown into the Lion's Den, he used peanut butter to first gum up the mouths of the lions, and subsequently used peanut butter on his hands to scale the sides of the pit. Immediately after climbing to his freedom, he ended world hunger forever with a single jar of peanut butter. Fact.

Funny you mentioned vegemite and Lions in the same legend there, as the creation of vegemite was supposedly due to David attempting to punch his way out of that den and accidentally getting that clenched fist stuck somewhere extremely warm and uncomfortable :unsure:

Similar story behind marmite too btw - only that was some guy called Bob and some Poodles :ermm:

Hehee...eeeuuuw.

Just to make Lisnpuppy even more hungry, how about Devon splits (a soft rich yeast bun)with home made strawberry JAM (the English strawberries have been lush this season) and clotted cream? A coronary on a plate, and soooo delicious.