animal companions

Jakeschulz

60 members have voted

1. 1. which animal would you like most? (have as main companion)

• Dog/wolf
    • wildcat/cat
    • bird
    • Charizard

its can`t be a dog........... i would feel like im playing Fallout 3 again, i VOTE Pokemon, errrr scratch that i VOTE Cat ( did i just make a joke pun ) :facepalm: :teehee: Edited by overload1977

Jokes aside probably a cat.

I'd absolutely love to have a giant Tarantula, but for an adventurer I don't think there's a less suitable pet. The simple reason being that they're well, a bit lazy. Tarantulas are ambush predators, which is a polite way of saying they sit around and make you come to them. They don't like moving around and they're pretty slow moving when they do get going. Ignoring the obvious ofcourse that they're cold blooded, and in Skyrim you'd have to wait an hour for them to heat up before going anywhere.

Send off an eagle to scout the land for food, enemies, and locations, and use magic to see through it's eyes (If you get bored of it you can use it for target practice :P ).

A dog/wolf to hunt small animals for food and sniff out secret stuff nearby/detect traps.

A kittycat to sit on the players shoulder/head :3

Edited by 10dmcghee

Send off an eagle to scout the land for food, enemies, and locations, and use magic to see through it's eyes (If you get bored of it you can use it for target practice :P ).

A dog/wolf to hunt small animals for food and sniff out secret stuff nearby/detect traps.

A kittycat to sit on the players shoulder/head :3

beastmaster..... thats all i have to say :laugh: