Wrye Bash not saving load order

nrot

I'm running the bag of alchemy rewrite mod, found here: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39282

The file is so new that BOSS doesn't know where to put it, so it goes at the very end (after the batch patch). I've altered the date to move it up in the load order, it moves there and runs fine.

However, whenever wrye bash is shut down / restarted, the changes I made are gone. I have read the guide on wryemusings and have enabled lock times, but the problem persists. I've attempted this multiple times now. I'm running the latest version of wrye bash / OBSE, and have tried rebooting my machine several times. The mod does not show any conflicts or other problems.

Any suggestions?

Turn off Lock times. Make sure you are sorting by load order..... put the mod where you want it, and you should be golden.

Well that's what I was doing at first, and when the problem first appeared. I tried to enable lock times to resolve the issue.

... however, I tried using the "ctrl+up" trick and it seems to have fixed the issue (it automatically changed the date/time of the mod). So apparently, modifying dates directly do not work permanently adjust the load order, but expressly dictating the load order does. At least, that's what seems to be the case for me.

Well, it appears I spoke too soon.. the changes I made to bag of alchemy reverted back and went to the bottom of the load order again. :wallbash:

Not sure why it didn't happen right away this time like previous attempts however...

Submitted to be included in the BOSS masterlist. Keep your masterlist updated and it will be in there soon.