Eurogamer Expo 2011

AxeAlot

Gah! I wish I could go to this. x.x Too bad I live in the States.

Whats stopping you?! your only a few thousand miles away!!! :P

I don't think I'd go to a convention to play a short Skyrim demo even if it was next door. Waiting 4 hours in line? No thanks.

Now if I was invited to a private demo on the other hand... Though I probably still wouldn't go unless it was really close.

I don't think I'd go to a convention to play a short Skyrim demo even if it was next door. Waiting 4 hours in line? No thanks.

Now if I was invited to a private demo on the other hand... Though I probably still wouldn't go unless it was really close.

Ha, if i was within even a 12hr drive i'd have gone just to meet Robin. :yes:

Well, there's no way I'd be able to actually enjoy the game very much having only a few minutes to play it. The best way I could spend that time is to go through the menus and look at the stats and descriptions of things (like, oh, say, Destruction perks), and spending god knows how many hours traveling and waiting in line for that when the game is going to be available for everyone in just 2 months is... well it doesn't exactly sound like the best use of my time. Plus, I kinda have a phobia for crowds so there's no way I'd be able to enjoy the convention aside from the Skyrim stuff.

10 days to go. I'll compile a list of things to check if possible.

Race bonuses

perk trees, I am going to poke at them all, especially the mage arts. But I'll flick through all of them.

ask what the advanced armor perk really does.

I want to check somethings to do with animation.

if I see water I'll jump in and report on what I see.

Check for water flowing up hill. :laugh:

mess about in town and taverns :devil:

anything missing or particularly bugging you that won't take all the play time I get on the demo ?

mess about in town and taverns :devil:

I wish there were brothels!

anything missing or particularly bugging you that won't take all the play time I get on the demo ?

If you could try lockpicking and pickpocketing see what thats like. maybe you'll be able to tell us all if its like oblivion or fallout :) cheers