Diablo III

WastelandWolverine

i been waiting diablo 3 for a long time. So you say it has "wowkind" of graphics? I can't stand warcraft3 and wow graphics. Too bad if diablo is ruined with them too. They too cartoon-like! I watched few screenshots and what came my mind was 12 years old rpg game called Revenant (was great game at that time).

as i said, if youve played Torchlight, thats what it looks like to me (im not in the beta, im talking about pics and videos ive seen, so i could be wrong)

it still looks a little darker then Torchlight, not quite as cartoonie, but idk, not the dark and gruesome Diablo i know from D2 (which im currently playing)

im still depressed about not having a Paladin or Knight character. i love having a sword and shield and Templar(ish) armor. makes it feel a little more real, since any Knight sent on this quest would be wielding a sword/shield and armor, and not duel wielding or wearing ornamental pieces...though it is fun to play like that not gunna lie, i just always like that one character to be the Knight or Templar if you will. im hoping for an expansion or something that adds this type of character.

im still depressed about not having a Paladin or Knight character. i love having a sword and shield and Templar(ish) armor. makes it feel a little more real, since any Knight sent on this quest would be wielding a sword/shield and armor, and not duel wielding or wearing ornamental pieces...though it is fun to play like that not gunna lie, i just always like that one character to be the Knight or Templar if you will. im hoping for an expansion or something that adds this type of character.

I'm turned off by the lack of Paladin/knight too. I really enjoyed D1 and D2 so I expect I'll enjoy D3. The graphics, recent game play vids and lack of paladin character zapped my interest for it so I'm going to take my time getting it.

you just go to their site and register and opt in, but its completely random who gets chosen. ive been opted in since before SC2, and didnt get chosen for that or D3 lol. but who knows. maybe ill be chosen for their new IP!!! lol

My friend got the beta...lucky jerk :P He has like every Blizzard game though, but I don't think that matters. His computer, sadly, died on him (PSU went poof) before he could install it, he's not happy lol.

I think there will be a Paladin/Knight type character with an expansion. Most likely will start with a Sorc...but I still don't know if I'm even going to buy it now. Might just wait until the expansion comes out and get the battle chest.

• 2 weeks later...

ill be playing as a monk

and yes ive realized those freaking spammers on D2 online. ugh!

Spammers lol, how i remember the good old days of d2, spamming was unheard of back then, Atleast the timei was playing it..

I wont by it right away.

• 1 month later...