Do you use any social networks?

antonkr

this of course. Facebook...and friends on my PSN if that counts

doesnt bother me if im on facebook lol. idk s*** like that doesnt bother me. i mean my privacy settings are pretty good on there i guess. you cant view my pictures and stuff unless we are friends. i dont have any info on there. i think it says my birthday, but doesnt say where i love or work. did say who my gf was, but thats cause she wanted it lol "facebook official" but single now so ya. barely any info on my page. and i dont add ppl unless i know them, granted i have a lot of friends on there, most of my high school lol.

Well, besides the Nexus, I'm using Facebook very very rarely.

Mostly in school, to chat with friends and that's about it.

I generally hate Facebook, it seems it's dumbing down most people. (No offense to those using it)

Edited by Iv000

Never actually got into those social networks. I get on forums from time to time but I don't like making the internet too personal. Everyone on Facebook seems to be hanging out their dirty laundry for everyone to see...they'll most certainly regret that in the future, I'm sure.

But, enough about my politics. I have a few blogs, but they are all for downloads/videogame playthroughs. xD No one on the internet wants to hear about me. :)

• 5 months later...