What phone if any do you use?

antonkr

I am probably one of the few who doesn't like cell phones. I have what is called a 'disposable' cell phone and just pre-pay for basic minutes. I take in only when I am on the road, and even then it is off. Other then that, they can leave a message on my rather quaint telephone at home. :thumbsup:

Sony Ericsson Satio, touch screen smartphone with a very competent 12 megapixel camera.

Same here, but...the trouble is that is it most prominent feature. :) The rest isn't keeping up to the promises they made for it.

Edited by Pronam

No cell phone here. Used to have a LG Rumor 2 when we had pre-paid service from Virgin Mobile. Man, that thing was a pile of crap lol.

We want to get another one...probably the Intercept that they offer. We'd like a smartphone with a keyboard...but meh. They raised their prices recently...I still get my landline cheaper than anything else :P

None. I had one for work that I HAD to answer at one time..... and it would ring at the most inconvenient of times...... Like, when I am on vacation, 200 miles from work.... YA GOTTA COME NOW!!!! THE SERVERS ARE DOWN!!!!! Joy.

I simply don't want to be that easy to find.