Skyrim Nexus launches

Dark0ne

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone for answering my membership question. That's awesome news to hear, although with the mountain of extra game content TESnexus modders have provided for Oblivion, I would pay for premium membership again if I had to. I mean c'mon, it was less than $100 and it supplied me with years of entertainment. I'd say it's well worth its value!

This! More importantly, it's worth it just to get rid of the bloody advertisements, lol. Plus it supports the community and makes us stronger and better. Can't wait for 11-11-11. My prediction, the first mod released will have something to do with anatomy. :whistling: :dance:

The name of TESNexus should be changed due to this happening, since it will no longer rightly be TESNexus now that one of the games is getting its own Nexus site - which I personally hate the idea of quite a lot, but whatever. If the name doesn't get changed it's just going to be misleading.

In the end this will just make browsing mods for TES games just that much more tedious and irritating for me. Now instead of them all being in one convenient browsing location they will be in separate locations. I hate this special treatment crap about as much as I hate the diehard fixed width stance that so many sites are becoming obsessed with lately - I thought those tiny 1024x768 monitor's were discontinued... perhaps I was wrong and there making a comeback.

Anyway, I apologize to anyone who might find this post offensive.

Edited by Syrcanus

Syrcanus is right, "TES Nexus" would have to change it's name, since Skyrim is part of the series but not put into the one with it's peers!

Oh... maybe Obliwind?

And correction, the release date is the same everywhere it's playable, so it's being released in under 5 weeks for NA, EU, ect. All same day!

~Ayrin