Skyrim Nexus launches

Dark0ne

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice Dark0ne, i feel sorry for you with all the work you have to put in lol.... to keep all these sites up and running, must be a right pain in the bum :) as long as you are happy my friend keep at it ;)

MMO = Death

Unless it's a series of MMOs, then they are the undead

MMOs usually mark the end of great game series

Someone should of told Bioware...

~Ayrin

[Warning: Bad Humour is present in this Comment]

Edited by ayrin1sonic

Nice.

But it's getting extremly annoying by the fact a lot of people here seem to be extreme Japanese fans or whatever. Because there's way way to much boobies.

Boobies is never wrong. Oblivion might have been rather pale in the "warrior" sense and an gritty enviroment for men and (not to be an a**hole) real women.

But it's way overboard and it makes one wonder if some modders here are just nymphs or virgins for life.

It would be extremly helpfull if there was an filter to filter out all "moronic", "Manga inspired" or "fetish" mods.

I wanna see mods for Men and Real women. That fits skyrim. Not some overcolored and bright "dragonball thing" or whatever.

Yes I could use the adult filter, but there's still a lot of crap left over that is just manga manga manga rolled all over again.

Make an filter named "Manga-inspired". Each and every mod who contain Manga material (Bleach swords for example).

Or Manga bodies and meshes whatever. All of them must tick in an extra category named "Manga-inspired".

And then I could just tick it off and I could filter away all manga mods whatever. SO I could see mods that actually would fit skyrim.

If I search for clothing or anything such for Oblivion today. I just see it spamming with clothing for manga fans or whatever.

But it's getting extremly annoying by the fact a lot of people here seem to be extreme Japanese fans or whatever. Because there's way way to much boobies.

Boobies is never wrong. Oblivion might have been rather pale in the warrior sense and an gritty enviroment for men and (not to be an a**hole) real women.

But it's way overboard and it makes one wonder if some modders here are just nymphs or virgins for life.

It would be extremly helpfull if there was an filter to filter out all moronic, Manga inspired or fetish mods.

I wanna see mods for Men and Real women. That fits skyrim. Not some overcolored and bright dragonball thing or whatever.

Yes I could use the adult filter, but there's still a lot of crap left over that is just manga manga manga rolled all over again.

Make an filter named Manga-inspired. Each and every mod who contain Manga material (Bleach swords for example).

Or Manga bodies and meshes whatever. All of them must tick in an extra category named Manga-inspired.

And then I could just tick it off and I could filter away all manga mods whatever. SO I could see mods that actually would fit skyrim.

If I search for clothing or anything such for Oblivion today. I just see it spamming with clothing for manga fans or whatever.

What's wrong with manga? Not all of them have half naked women, really western comics can be just as bad! They'll just never admit it...

I can get what your complaining about, as myself, as well female, I don't like it when men, we'll I assume it is men, have mods or characters with unrealistic size breasts and no understanding of human, or mainly female body structure/anatomy. I don't mind skimpy outfits that much, as long as they are reasonable!

I can see the manga complaint falling more to races than clothing, I have to admit that races with manga shaped faces, I mean manga is great when it's not 3D-ified.

Really, you would have a better argument for things that are modern entering Skyrim since that would not fit at all with the game! Japanese things, like kimonos or katanas for example sort of fits since the Blades in Oblivion had a a lot of japanese styled stuff.

The only thing, I think modders should learn when designing female clothing/armour, the different between these three words;

Beautiful - Someone who can be physically attractive, but has a good personality as well, Beauty is never associated with with people that are ugly on the inside, if that makes sense...

Sexy - Easy, someone who is sexually attractive

Cute - Innocence people! Why do you thing it's a word used for babies & children! When someone is cute, they have a innocent look/personality, often Child-Like!

~Ayrin

Edited by ayrin1sonic

Hint: Be very careful when commenting on other people's fantasy. Just because it is not your fantasy does not make it wrong or not belong.

As for their being 'too many' of one type of mod or 'not enough' of another. Mods are made by people and are what the maker wants to see in their game. NOT necessarily what you want (or don't want) in YOUR game. When you make mods, then you get to decide what will be in your mod.

If you want to see a particular type of mod, try the tag search function. And you can contribute by tagging mods that haven't been properly tagged - Many mods were posted before the tag function was implemented. :thumbsup:

Bben46, Moderator

Okay, was the bben46 talking to me, gird3r or both? Last time I checked, I wasn't complaining only putting across points and my opinions against his complaint...

The only thing I stated is when modders are titling their mods not the content

I'm Confused...

~Ayrin