Taking Requests: 50 Armor Mods

Sordohom

If you can do it, I have three things I'd like you to do, if you can:

1. Some unisex knee-length socks. The only catch, if we can ever call it one, is that I would like it very much if it is compatible with this mod.
  2. A standalone face veil.
  3. A vampire-themed mage robe, please?

Anyway, thank you for taking my ideas in consideration. I'll appreciate it.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a nice polished set of late Medieval Gothic steel plate armor? For reference, the Witcher 2 Style Dawnguard Standard and Heavy Plate Armor mod by LoradBraban has a nice rough and worn looking Gothic Steel Plate Armor set that is great for an adventurer, but it is not a polished set. Another mod called Gothic Plate Armor by The SHOCKER is far too shiny and is unfinished, without gauntlets, and has black cloth instead of chainmail at the joints. It would be great if you could take up the challenge and create a German Gothic heavy steel plate armor set with a nice polished look, fit for a Paladin, but not so shiny it glows in the dark. Thanks for your interest in creating armor mods!

6/15/16 UPDATE: Somone is working on a set of Gothic Plate Armor under the name sirwho. I found pics under the Latest Images section of Skyrim Nexus today.

Edited by ScottC12

Guy asks for suggestions for a lore friendly armor amd what does he get?

Knee high socks, Godzilla, anime dresses and a bunny tail.

This thread is exactly why modders don't come here to take requests.

For the record, not every civilization bought into the idea of trousers, Ancient Romans and Scots being prime examples. Here.

Would love to see some heavy armor like the ones I saw in an old movie - the 'Excalibur' movie from the early 1980s, a definite watch if you've never seen it before. I just love the armor King Arthur and his knights wore in that movie - Shiny, silvery, thick looking armor. Would love to here that 'crunchying' metal on metal sound as a heavy armor PC or NPC walks or runs around the Skyrim world. That sound that says 'I'm coming for you!'

Guy asks for suggestions for a lore friendly armor amd what does he get?

Knee high socks, Godzilla, anime dresses and a bunny tail.

This thread is exactly why modders don't come here to take requests.

Hmmm he didnt say lore friendly just nothing unrealistic knee socks can be made easy in skyrim the godzilla is unrealistic to much metal etc but with magic fortifications it can be made technically and anime outfits are made from leather/cloth materail and iron/steel armor plates. How is it unrealistic oh sorry you said lore friendly which the OP didnt say lore friendly

Just saying