What do you dislike the most?

Kanori24

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

RattleAndGrind; like you, I have no love for Jane Fonda. However, I have learned to keep those feelings to myself, for the most part. As you can plainly see, when you publicly express you strongest feeling the world feels qualified to tell you that you should not have those feelings. They will try to convince you that you are an evil person for having hateful feelings. They will ridicule you, revile you, rebuke you and reprimand you. And they will do it in the most hateful terms.

What they fail to comprehend is that there is balance in the world. There is no darkness without light and no light without darkness. Yin and Yang struggle with each other, but as either gains, it loses.

So you hate Jane Fonda as strongly as you wish for as long as you wish. For elsewhere, there is an equal love to bring balance.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

RattleAndGrind; like you, I have no love for Jane Fonda. However, I have learned to keep those feelings to myself, for the most part. As you can plainly see, when you publicly express you strongest feeling the world feels qualified to tell you that you should not have those feelings. They will try to convince you that you are an evil person for having hateful feelings. They will ridicule you, revile you, rebuke you and reprimand you. And they will do it in the most hateful terms.

If that "they" includes me, you'll need to point out where I or anyone have hated on RattleAndGrind. People have a right to like, dislike, love or hate whomever they wish. My original response was just a reminder that people grow over time, and it's ridiculous to judge anyone today according to what they said or did a half century ago. Also all of us including RattleAndGrind are products of our upbringings, imo it's absurd to blame Fonda for her own.

I dislike repeating myself and yet the planets do it all the time. Repeating their revolving around the Sun. Does our home planet stop occasionally and ponder it's past along it's path?

My life has been repeating itself just like the old books say. I would like to add my comprehension of the words of George Santayana, "Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
Also another man made the words famous, again, but changed the words to reason with the people he supported and they him too, "Those who forget the past are condemned to relive it." Winston Churchill.

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

What they fail to comprehend is that there is balance in the world. There is no darkness without light and no light without darkness. Yin and Yang struggle with each other, but as either gains, it loses.

So you hate Jane Fonda as strongly as you wish for as long as you wish. For elsewhere, there is an equal love to bring balance.

ommmmmm.

But you're correct. 'I shoulda knowed betta'.

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

ommmmmm.

IMO you shoulda knowed that everyone makes unforgivable mistakes in their lives. Even you.

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

If that "they" includes me, you'll need to point out where I or anyone have hated on RattleAndGrind. People have a right to like, dislike, love or hate whomever they wish. My original response was just a reminder that people grow over time, and it's ridiculous to judge anyone today according to what they said or did a half century ago. Also all of us including RattleAndGrind are products of our upbringings, imo it's absurd to blame Fonda for her own.

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

ommmmmm.

IMO you shoulda knowed that everyone makes unforgivable mistakes in their lives. Even you.

That is pretty judgmental. You should not be judgmental in one post after vehemently denying being so in another.

> Jane Fonda.

If you mean 1968 Jane Fonda, even 2016 Jane Fonda agrees with you.

Most people grow up eventually.

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

You are a bald faced liar. Your original post, in a line separate from you comment about Jane Fonda you state "Most people grow up eventually." By separating this line from the rest of your comments about Jane Fonda, you show it to be unrelated to those comments. Therefore, that comment was clearly directed at RattleAndGrind.

And before you lie again and state that is wasn't, in this thread you have written multiple complex paragraphs to make a point. In fact, you response to my post was such a paragraph. So had you wanted to relate that comment to Jane Fonda, you would have put it on the same paragraph; just as you have done in other postings.

Edited by FriedGeoduck

> Jane Fonda.

If you mean 1968 Jane Fonda, even 2016 Jane Fonda agrees with you.

Most people grow up eventually.

~clip~

Jane Fonda.

You are a bald faced liar. Your original post, in a line separate from you comment about Jane Fonda you state "Most people grow up eventually." By separating this line from the rest of your comments about Jane Fonda, you show it to be unrelated to those comments. Therefore, that comment was clearly directed at RattleAndGrind.

And before you lie again and state that is wasn't, in this thread you have written multiple complex paragraphs to make a point. In fact, you response to my post was such a paragraph. So had you wanted to relate that comment to Jane Fonda, you would have put it on the same paragraph; just as you have done in other postings.

The comment was mainly about Fonda. It's been almost a half century since those events and, like most eveyone else, she's grown over time. But the separate line was most definitely meant to imply that some of us never do grow up, and carry hatred around like weights on our backs our entire lives. Based on RattleAndGrind's claimed hatred of Fonda he/she appears to be one of these people. I've simply never been able to handle the sheer hypocrisy and stupidity of Fonda critics, who invariably have jack squat to say about what our own president was doing to our country at the time.