@Dark0ne (<-- Bethesda.cancer style) GTKY Nexus Owner DOOOOO IT@!

DDProductions83

well magnus you're good at self promotion that's for sure, but it does seem a bit weird to just post to try to bother people

Why thank you!

Speaking of self promotion, here's my newest mod, a Nexus exclusive!

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14993/?

Never had much trouble with self promotion as you say. Timing though....with people removing their mods from Nexus...oh wait it's almost like the perfect moment to see a void and be able to fill it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neat looking shirt. I wouldn't be surprised if DD had some fun with it though. He doesn't seem to have a thin skin, and he'd likely do something highly amusing and probably semi-offensive to some. Might be along the lines of creating an npc wearing the shirt, and firing them off his PeasantPult, likely the npc will have a broken limb or some such.

Anyhow, what exactly is the point of this feud anyhow?

Neat looking shirt. I wouldn't be surprised if DD had some fun with it though. He doesn't seem to have a thin skin, and he'd likely do something highly amusing and probably semi-offensive to some. Might be along the lines of creating an npc wearing the shirt, and firing them off his PeasantPult, likely the npc will have a broken limb or some such.

Anyhow, what exactly is the point of this feud anyhow?

I believe a feud needs 2 people active and does not define someone with a mental handicap railing against the divine. But I admit I am curious to know as well.

Is this thread locked yet? It seems to have been taken over by the crazy, and lost the topic before it ever left the first page. There are some seriously overinflated egos in here.

Honestly, I don't know why you haven't been banned outright. No slight against any of your "Godly" modding skills... but seriously, this is over the top and I just cannot believe that you haven't been banned long ago, with the stuff you're pushing.

Seriously moderators. You need to do something about this guy. He's toxic, he's advocated cyberterrorism multiple times, is attempting to weaponize mods in a way that will destroy XBoxes, and is flaunting all of this while the moderators just stand around and warn OTHER people who talk back to him.

Admittedly, MisterMagnus didn't exactly state his case, but I am. Seriously. What gives? Why is DDProductions completely free to say whatever he wants, and other people get warnings for talking back to him? This is a double standard, and it's ludicrous.

On the topic of GTKYMA, I watched the episode where Dark0ne and DDProductions actually appeared together. Dark0ne asked "Why haven't you been banned yet".... Honestly, you know you have that power, right Robin?

Edited by Jeoshua

Is this thread locked yet? It seems to have been taken over by the crazy, and lost the topic before it ever left the first page. There are some seriously overinflated egos in here.

Honestly, I don't know why you haven't been banned outright. No slight against any of your "Godly" modding skills... but seriously, this is over the top and I just cannot believe that you haven't been banned long ago, with the stuff you're pushing.

Seriously moderators. You need to do something about this guy. He's toxic, he's advocated cyberterrorism multiple times, is attempting to weaponize mods in a way that will destroy XBoxes, and is flaunting all of this while the moderators just stand around and warn OTHER people who talk back to him.

Admittedly, MisterMagnus didn't exactly state his case, but I am. Seriously. What gives? Why is DDProductions completely free to say whatever he wants, and other people get warnings for talking back to him? This is a double standard, and it's ludicrous.

My apologies. I meant to lock this thread earlier, but I never got to it.

Dark0ne asked "Why haven't you been banned yet".... Honestly, you know you have that power, right Robin?

I did? Where did I say that? PM me the youtube video and timestamp for reference. Thanks!