World of Warcraft

ginnyfizz

I live in the UK and I have a full copy of and a subscription to World of Warcraft, upgraded to Cataclysm and with all the other expansions.

However, I have a few friends in the USA with whom I'd like to join and to do that I am going to have to get the USA version. I'd like to ask if any other EU players play on USA servers and how you do this LEGALLY and LEGITIMATELY.

- If necessary, I will have to buy the USA version. Therefore, can anyone tell me where I can safely and LEGALLY download the USA version whilst paying with a UK debit card? Obviously I am going to have to create a battle.net US account for this.

- I've read about merging accounts, if I merged an EU account into a US one would I keep all my subscription details from the EU one or would I still have to repurchase?

Any advice appreciated AS LONG AS IT INVOLVES LEGAL DOWNLOADS THAT WOULD NOT BREACH BLIZZARD TOS OR THE LAW ANYWHERE. NEXUS DOES NOT CONDONE PIRACY AND NEITHER DO I. I wish to hear only of 100% legitimate solutions!

Why's that? I'm still going to be playing Skyrim and stuff. And at times WoW on the EU Servers, as I now have two licensed, fully legit copies and two subs.

Sorted this anyway. I was able to purchase direct from Blizzard using a US account, my concern was would they accept a UK credit card? , but there was no problem.

World of WHATCRAFT!? :psyduck:

Oh hush you. Wow is FUN if you like..RP and stuff. Not just run arse over end through raids like you really don't get shoved into lockers on a daily basis.

:biggrin:

Played it up to level 40 in the beta and realised if I spent as much time working on the sites (or my uni work at the time) as I did playing I'd probably be a lot better off! Never went back.

i played up to lvl 46 not to long ago, just before Cata came out.

my friend was playing and i had tried the trial a few times, and he suckered me in to buying it. bought Burning Crusade. we made guys and played together for a bit, but he went back to his high lvl guy, and i made a new guy. as i said, i played till i was lvl 46 (Dranei Paladin)...took about 2 weeks. one day i stopped cause i was getting bored of it, and i havent been back on since...and my friend stopped shortly after as well.

though i do like MMOs, just didnt care for WoW

i play Champions Online quite often. a month here, a month there....my friend played LOTRO now, he has a lifetime subscription his dad got when it came out, i downloaded it the other day to try it out, since its F2P.

and of course i plan on getting SWTOR. and i think of every MMO, i will get into this one the most. WoW was ok for a bit, LOTRO seems kinda fun, but idc about neither of their lore. however i am a fan of Star Wars, and while i dont plan on reading about every quest and story and everything, i give more of a s*** about the flavor of what im doing then i do in the other two i mentioned

i think thats why Champions Online cought my attention so well, its just fun to be a super hero. its silly and doesnt take itself too seriously, and yea, its a great MMO, F2P as well, though i played before it was, so my accounts are GOLD, and i just pay for a month when i wanna play

May I politely request a Moderator/Admin lock on this thread please? The issue I asked about was resolved, I don't want this to degenerate into a hatefest about WoW, hence the lock request. Gee whizz, I had no idea it was a crime to play the game and I do also play all our fave Beth RPG's as well as The Witcher 2.

Live and let live, eh?