Werewolves

Jakeschulz

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys it is offical the first review of the game came out and the reveiwer mentioned werewolf hunters and what are werewolf hunters without werewolves

It's been "official" for atleast a week with all the leaked gameplay. Unless you mean, it's been confirmed in a legitimate review and is therefore safe for linking here.

I'm hoping to be able to be a Werepyre...and I'm fairly sure they took some cues from the Oblivion mod "Curse of Hircine" for these wolves. At least that's what it looked like to me, the howling, even the models look similar, though CoH had more variety and you could choose the color

I saw a video of werewolf gameplay, you can play as one and you can feed on corpses, I saw what appeared to me growlling but don´t know what was for, perhaps a shout in werewolf form but since you can´t use shouts in beast mode you just growl.There was a finnishing move where the player jumps on his prey and starts scratching his chest out.

We won't be able to be both werewolf and vampire at the same time, because if you get one of them, you will be immune to any other diseases.

The question is, will werewolf transformations be forced, or done by will?

Edited by hejpadig

The video I saw the player turned into a werewolf during daylight :s probably using the hircine´s ring?I don´t think we will be able to be both werewolf and vampires either but luckily we have mods to fix that xD I allways play as a vampire but I loved being a werewolf in bloodmoon and from what I saw in skyrim´s video I´ll probably be a hybrid.Also eve though we can´t be the two will the hircine´s ring work on a vampire character?

We won't be able to be both werewolf and vampire at the same time, because if you get one of them, you will be immune to any other diseases.

The question is, will werewolf transformations be forced, or done by will?

I think both. There migh be some sort of society built around werewolves, where they are respected. That's what I heard anyway.

Edited by Med111