Cheat Codes

LHammonds

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put speedmult 120...i think normal mult is 80 or something you have to run or sneak after inputing to update the speed

It says "script command 'speedmult' not found" - it was probably just my imagination, but it seemed almost faster after I put it in the first time, what you suggested I type. But now it doesn't feel much different, no matter what I type. Hmm.

So...this command works for you?

Hi, i wanna share these ID's with you, because these sets are hard to find in game:

Ancient Nord armor set: 18388(armor), 56a9e(helm), 56a9d(boots) and 56b17(gauntlets)

Falmer armor: b83cb, b83cd, b83cf (don't remember which is which piece)

Enjoy.

Does anyone know of a way to complete the quest "Paarthurnax" and keep good relations with both Greybeards and Blades? I don't want to choose...if there's no way to do it with console commands, maybe someone can make a quest to ask for redemption from the Greybeards that will put you back in their favor.

Anyone have any idea how to remove words of power? For instance... I added RO "Balance" (13e22) and DAH "Push" (13e24) to my character and I can't continue the main quest when the Grey Beards try to teach me the words.

edit: I figured it out... I had to remove the entire Unrelenting Force shout (13e07) then I could learn the word. Had to do the same for whirlwind spirit. And lol, going to have to again for dragonrend...

So many people who didn't listen to the Greybeards talk and just assumed they had broken it by cheating... Funny... Just wait for them to gift you their knowledge unless something glitched. If you stand on top of the words when they are glowing on the ground - this works to get you the word - and then the Greybeard guy gifts you his knowledge of it, unlocking it with no need of a dragon soul. I used the codes to unlock all shouts/perks/spells in my second play-through and they didn't stop me from doing any quests, they even still gave me the chanting+on screen words =P

Hey all.

Firstly thanks to everyone who has posted info in this thread, its helped a lot ^^. I was wondering whether anyone had come across a command that works similarly to "addspell/additem" etc, that works for enchantments (the basic ones for selection in the enchantment process)? If there is one, it would save some time having to trawl through item lists to spawn armour/weaps with the relevant enchants, spawn them, dismantle them. I have done a search through the game console using the help command, searching using "enchantment, ench, enchant, learn, add, give, teach", and I don't think I've found anything applicable. If anyone has any advice, it would be appreciated.

CCA

put speedmult 120...i think normal mult is 80 or something you have to run or sneak after inputing to update the speed

It says "script command 'speedmult' not found" - it was probably just my imagination, but it seemed almost faster after I put it in the first time, what you suggested I type. But now it doesn't feel much different, no matter what I type. Hmm.

So...this command works for you?

its typed like this: player.setav speedmult 200