Playable Dragon race request

Aedred

so I checked out the command to change your race....and it works! :D! so I want on a rampage, killing skeviers and wolves...and while I was doing so, I found something intresting! I was playing around with the shouts....and they worked! perfectly! the mouth and everything opens. so that was for fire breath, but when I changed to "icefrom" and used it ...he said the worlds :D!!!! I was freaking out when I heard it! :wub: dragons <3

Oh my. Wow! =o How'd you get the attacks to work? I was using the the left and right mouse buttons to attack, but nothing would happen if I was using the "player.changerace dragon" command I was thinking their specific attacks or shouts had to be added to the game through the command line as well.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I checked out the command to change your race....and it works! :D! so I want on a rampage, killing skeviers and wolves...and while I was doing so, I found something intresting! I was playing around with the shouts....and they worked! perfectly! the mouth and everything opens. so that was for fire breath, but when I changed to "icefrom" and used it ...he said the worlds :D!!!! I was freaking out when I heard it! :wub: dragons <3

Oh my. Wow! =o How'd you get the attacks to work? I was using the the left and right mouse buttons to attack, but nothing would happen if I was using the "player.changerace dragon" command I was thinking their specific attacks or shouts had to be added to the game through the command line as well.

just use the button that you set to use shouts! it works amazingly <3~! so happy!

Idk about you but I might try playing as a mudcrab.

Call it, Skyrim: hardmode

<Soldier> DOVAKIIN!!

<Mudcrab> Screee ro dah!

Sounds like the sort of thing Sheograth would enjoy.

Just imagine a mudcrab with barding and a helmet, waving a tiny sword around.

I think pcgamer made a joke about that once.

Edited by Midicow

Man it sounds nice. Can someone make a video showing the player as a dragon using their shouts? I want to see this for myself.

I guess I will :3!

Thanks. If I see this working, then I know we won't have to worry about player lipsync with the shouts.

The fact that a dragon can also use the Shouts also bodes well for the idea of using Shouts for the transformation, since one could script it so that it detects your race and swaps between Dragon and Default when you use the Shout as yourself, or as a dragon.

Indeed. I had an idea that the transformation would be like the werewolf, if we can make an animation for the player changing into the dragon and have it transition between the two races.