87 members have voted

1. 1. Continuing to play Oblivion?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the mods people will want built for Skyrim are not dealing with bugs, but with design issues. The game was intentionally built in ways that various groups disagree with for various reasons. So some mods will edit the awkward interface, some will make things more like Oblivion, some will make things more like Morrowind, some will make this thing prettier, some will make that thing scarier.

From the modders side of things, some people, myself included, are still finishing some rather big mods that they have been working on for a year or two. Expect some very high quality Oblivion mods to come out once Skyrim fever settles down.

Honestly? I'd be playing Morrowind if my actual owned computer could handle it. (yes. I know. I know. D: My graphics card fried and it only holds AGP cards, and I don't want to pay $100+ for something that's outdated beyond whoa... and got a free one from a community that is really low end... soo... :<)

I never did complete Morrowind either. Hell I didn't complete Daggerfall.

Played Skyrim for a while but it is now back on the shelf for a while. At least until the much needed patch is out. At least for me Skyrim is buggy here are my problems.....

"error free shutdowns" not real CTD's but some are saying CTD on the forums.

Broken Quests.

NPC's that ignore your actions.

Levers etc that won't operate.

and the list goes on.

On the plus side Skyrim looks better more detailed than vanilla Oblivion even if it takes an insane amount of computing power to do it.

Honestly? I'd be playing Morrowind if my actual owned computer could handle it. (yes. I know. I know. D: My graphics card fried and it only holds AGP cards, and I don't want to pay $100+ for something that's outdated beyond whoa... and got a free one from a community that is really low end... soo... :<)

I never did complete Morrowind either. Hell I didn't complete Daggerfall.

Hey I've been having trouble unloading my top of the line AGP card on Ebay. Shoot me a PM if you're interested with your price range.