No V.A.T.S overhaul

Macradies

Yo~

Would love if someone skilled enough could make a mod that reworks, remakes or just removes any and all V.A.T.S related perks, abilities, mods, attachments etc from the game to be more effective in 'Pure Shooter Mode'.

Example; Blitz currently teleports you to a target in vats.

A rework of that could be that if you have a melee weapon out and aim+attack at a faraway enemy you charge forward with increased speed.

A remake could be more extreme, adding 'dual wielding' or the ability to throw a melee weapon with respectable results.

edit2: Reformulated the post as I overestimated the human intelligence.

Edited by Macradies

There IS the mod called Bullet Time that you can replace the VATS key with Bullet-time key, Bullet Time uses up your AP points.

You could also just not use VATS?

Disable VATS

Bullet TIme

The largest point of the mods I want isn't to just simply remove VATS.. it's to make all perks, mods etc function without it. Which will mean that many of them need a rework or just replaced completely with a new effect. I swear, it's like no one actually reads the short text I put there..

The largest point of the mods I want isn't to just simply remove VATS.. it's to make all perks, mods etc function without it. Which will mean that many of them need a rework or just replaced completely with a new effect. I swear, it's like no one actually reads the short text I put there..

So you want to remove VATS? Why not just not press the button, here I'll mark it on your map.

I've no idea why people can't read, good luck getting the other bit of your request though ;p

Edited by Bhanqwa