Nexus Mod Manager enters open beta - download now!

Dark0ne

Scotty, I don't know how many times I've asked you to put your bug in the bug tracker for us to fix. I still don't see it there so please refrain from using this thread for your bug help and use the bug tracker.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started using this yesterday. So far no problems and it makes putting in mods so simple! Great idea! I wish i had this in the days of Oblivion haha.

Thanks all for your hard work on this! We (well I anyway) really appreciate it! :)

Also, may i make a suggestion? Could you make .esps deletable next update? (Or are they already and i somehow missed it...? ><)

Edited by AshleyChan

@walrus2517: sorry i guess i should have explained my problem more clearly (again sorry i posted right before i went to bed). is there a way to delete mods from the plugins tab? i ask because the NMM updated a few of my mods and i need to create a new merged patch. i can't delete it fomr the mods tab becuase it wasn't installed/created that way.

Griz, I haven't been following your issue but is this problem for Oblivion mods, and did you use OBMM before this? Have you followed the advice for OBMM people and read this blurb:

Kaburke can explain this issue much better than I can, but in a nutshell, if you install NMM over the top of your current OBMM then you won't be able to uninstall any previously installed mods. Even if you activate and deactivate them. This is obviously an issue and ideally we don't want to be handling support for this.

Hi! Good work, and i see it will be great! So... Same problem with FOMM as Lice23. Questions: Any BOSS implementing planned? Second, why i cant check in the Show ESM files in bold in Setting? Idea, not too important but maybe a colorcoding for master files will be great! Thanks again for developing!