The Adventures of Skyrim

Naktis

OOC: Okay i was not trying to win anything, i just wanted her to talk to Jourdan :biggrin: no battle inteded or win lose situation, sorry if it seemed that way but, it is just an audience with jourdan

It's okay. But even with them inside she can still talk to him. :biggrin:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mythicdawnmaster

• Brutii

• Naktis

• Meciathe

Edit: Nevermind the window is already open to the throne room. :laugh:

Nawen climbed through the window and sneaked inside. Just in case she grabbed another of her weapons. A small skinning knife which was despite the size, was her most powerful weapon.

Edited by Naktis

"Hmm stubborn boy, seems i was wrong, and it seems my servant was right, you are a weak, pathetic little child, who has no backbone and clings on to daddy for help!, now who was right me: saying you have much potential? or my servant eh? she looked at him, her beautiful face showing no emotion, and her lithe body no movement.

"The servant" He replied laughing

"We shoot her and... KOLRAN what the f*** ARE YOU DOING!" Aardorn shouted, Kolran swung down, pinning Selene to the floor, he smashed her face with his fist, as Jourdan climbed out the window, Kolran stub Selene before climbing after Jourdan, he, Jourdan and Aardorn jumped off the ledge "COME NAWEN! WE'RE LEAVING!"

"The servant" He replied laughing

"We shoot her and... KOLRAN what the f*** ARE YOU DOING!" Aardorn shouted, Kolran swung down, pinning Selene to the floor, he smashed her face with his fist, as Jourdan climbed out the window, Kolran stub Selene before climbing after Jourdan, he, Jourdan and Aardorn jumped off the ledge "COME NAWEN! WE'RE LEAVING!"

"What the..?" Nawen quickly followed the rangers. She wondered how this will end for all of them. That was the most reckless thing she has ever witnessed. "Let's hope it worked." The drow thought to herself.