Imperial Legion mod

sanada_yukimora

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hearing the name Peregrine a fair bit, who is this guy? Also
And Ninja actually has some viable gorund to call you out as a flamer
You have a point, but Ninja was being quite the hypocrite when he said that.

Ninja, dude, just leave. When you pulled out the IQ bit, it stopped being funny and it got really, really stupid. Now it's just very sad. My IQ, dude, is 210! Guess what, is it really? Do you know this? Do you have someone who can verify this? NO. As far as you know, I could be nothing more than an intelligent goat sitting behind a keyboard. And guss what? SAME GOES FOR YOU. Don't pull out the 'My dad could beat your dad up' thing, MOST OF ALL when you're online, because you'll never find out and it probably just isn't true anyway.

What I want to do for this thing is get a real, strong modding team together; mainly, someone to handle the meshes and the textures, someone to take care of the sound, someone to do the groundwork of the mod itself (buildings, quests) and so on and so forth until we actually would have an entire team. Let the naysayers say nay and the doomsayers say their dooms, we'll just laugh in their face when we manage to do what they call impossible.

The team members had too much other stuff to do, and kept putting the project off, until they quit, causing the mod to fail. They had some great modders (one of whom I know quite well), but other things got them down. As far as I can tell, this attempt, so far, has one person who can't mod, and one person who has no real modding significance. There's no way this'll get done.

Also, one last piece of advice before I go, you're not going to get this mod anywhere if you just sit here flaming me. You need to actually do something. Go out; find your ill fated team members. Get this train wreck moving.

Let's look this over and find the faults, shall we? 1) the team members kept putting it off. That just means that it is their fault, not out of the mod being too hard to do. 2) This "attempt" has someone with an idea, a scripter, possibly 2, and someone who can do excellent quests and worldbuilding. 3) I have started. 4) If you think it's ill-fated why don't you just *censored* off and annoy somebody else?

Ninja, dude, just leave.

Regardless of whether Ninja_Lord666 is a Instigater of anarchy or Purveyor of truth ignore him. To give attention to what troubles oneself is to recognize and feed the aspect of which you abhor. All that Ninja_lord666 is are but words, not actions. Words only harm those who allow themselves to be harmed by them. You are in your vitriolic rage overreacticing on words by which you can simply ignore. Ninja_Lord666 is not simply going to morph himself through your screen and attack you. Besides, by exerting such petulant rage, you are killing precious time which can be spent organizing your mod. My advice is ignore Ninja_lord66 if you object to what he says. Rather concentrate on organizing and planning your mod. No good will come through from senseless rage and drivel. Have a day and :thanks: for your time :thumbsup:.

cryonarxes, thank you for this insightfull post, now theres 2 people trying to stop them fighting and just work on his godd@mn mod.

Rage feeds upon rage which in turn leads to a endless cycle of anarchy, mistrust, and calumny. Such a mod as this I truly desire to manifest itself into a reality. Alas such hope are splinntered by such evils. If you truly desire to know the true reason as to why projects die, it is in part to division. All projects can be revived when there is strong unity. Disunity only leads to destruction.

Even I told them to stop and just work on the mod. Attacking me gets nowhere. It's obvious I won't stop, like right now. Your refusal to stop your pathetic attacks do nothing but harm yourselves. As man_in_the_hat stated, you're only making yourselves look bad. Someone with my kind of personality is used to people flaming me. So, how about you just shut up and work on that mod of yours.

Edit:

@ cyronarxes: Very poetic. ;)

...man in the hat, I was using that as an example. Actually, truthfully, my IQ is around 115. I was saying that my IQ was 200 or whatever to say that you can never be sure anything anyone says online is true. And I really would like to get started doing this, even though, like I said, I can't do anything besides give ideas and brainstorm.