NWN 2 Conclusion Campaign + Tomb of Horrors Revamp

Sabranic

By the way, will this project have slimes and jellys? I looked around and there doesn't seem to be any around in the mod community. Perhaps the ones from nwn1 could be transported into nwn2, by using one of the 3D tools out there, and also giving it a better look to fit nwn2 graphics.

oozesupdate2.jpg

Edited by Cosmosnaut

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanna add an information you get regarding Koroboros(unless i'm mixing things up with another outsider from the lower planes). The 2 devils in the Thay academy, tells that Koroboros was reduced to a larvae(or something like that) due to his latest failures(probably his defeat by the hands of Ammon Jerro).

Since the Kara-Tur foregneir from BG1 was tied into this campaign, i was wondering if is there a plan to add more content from Baldurs Gate. Like could perhaps the player seek out the help of a new Deity to help his problems? If you assume the ending where Gorion's Ward assumes divinity, whether as new Lord of Murder or as a New Good Deity; Gorion's Ward could make an appearance in the game. I think he would be eager to show his worthness, and amass followers, since Ao's decree forces him to acquire and grow his follower's base. But there is a problem in this assumption: I saw somewhere that new deitys must work as "secretary" for a Greater Deity, for 200 years, before being accepted into the big boys club. I think before that happens you are just a Demigod, or something like that. The guys at Candlekeep forum will definitely have more information about it. Anyway i just thought this would be a nice way to bring Gorion's ward into this history.

Edited by Cosmosnaut

Hi! A barrage of questions asked, and a barrage of answers you shall receive!

1: There are slimes in several places, and they are using the NWN1 models imported/collected by rjshea.

2: Glad you like our title options. The project's title is currently "Nightsinger's Bane."

3: It would be great to add new faces to the models, and there are numerous nice face packs available for download - it comes down to what we have room for ultimately. We're reaching a size on the project that it might become difficult to distribute, so we have to watch our assets.

4: I will page through the dialogs with the academy devils. If you're correct, (and I think you might be), some story changes will need to happen lest we create a plot hole. Thanks for the attention to detail!

5: We have a few Baldur's Gate references built into the campaign for those who are attentive. if you look closely, you might notice a few... cannon immigrants in the background. As to the status of Gorion's ward, that's up to beamdog studios. They've said they have "plans" for Baldur's Gate in the future, and last I checked, had the rights to create new content for the series. :smile:

Edited by Sabranic

Hi! A barrage of questions asked, and a barrage of answers you shall receive!

1: There are slimes in several places, and they are using the NWN1 models imported/collected by rjshea.

2: Glad you like our title options. The project's title is currently "Nightsinger's Bane."

3: It would be great to add new faces to the models, and there are numerous nice face packs available for download - it comes down to what we have room for ultimately. We're reaching a size on the project that it might become difficult to distribute, so we have to watch our assets.

4: I will page through the dialogs with the academy devils. If you're correct, (and I think you might be), some story changes will need to happen lest we create a plot hole. Thanks for the attention to detail!

5: We have a few Baldur's Gate references built into the campaign for those who are attentive. if you look closely, you might notice a few... cannon immigrants in the background. As to the status of Gorion's ward, that's up to beamdog studios. They've said they have "plans" for Baldur's Gate in the future, and last I checked, had the rights to create new content for the series. :smile:

Hi and thank you for your reply. I'll definely be keeping track of this mod.

By the way, i liked that you kept Ribsmasher in the mod. It was fun defeating Zehir with that guy. I wonder if Zehir is a cannon God or if he was made up for the game.

Edited by Cosmosnaut

• 3 years later...

I know it's been 4 years since the last post.

if by any chance is someone playing the tomb part... I keep getting this run ( tohhe_spellhook ) in chat window, and I have no clue what it means or how do I get rid of it.

I assume it have something to do with some autobuff system like Mrop.

Any help would be appreciated.