Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

I play as a male because:

+ I am male in RL

+ Main preference in a first character

+ I see a male as more of a Champion/Hero then a woman

+ Can marry/roleplay with a woman (i could never do the same with a man)

I play as a female because:

+ Eye candy

+ Roleplaying

+ Outfits always look better (apart from some Armour)

+ Dat' female grunting when hit

+ Can exploit men for gain (i.e Black Widow perk in Fallout:NV)

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Normally I play a guy in bethesda games overall...however, this time around, I started with a guy, but retired him early and made a girl

Why? its already been said by others. I decided quickly in the game that I am going to be looking and dressing someone for 300+ hours..I want eye candy. Also, I am doing pretty much every path except for the direct super warrior type, therefore a sporty female type seems more approprate than some hulking barbarian trying to fit his giant arms into a mages cloak, etc.

Now...with that said...

By the time I tire of her and ready for another, I will make a man..which is also probably the time when all sorts of fun mods come out on here that allows for mature content...then if I want some eye candy, just visit the city and have a night out sort of thing.

:)

I'm a guy and I play as a guy.

My brother, on the other hand, is the type who has a female anime avatar, female anime signature, always plays females in games... etc. However, he's also a pretty big perv, and the vast majority of his bookmarks, wallpapers, and harddrive are hentai-related. So... I dunno.

The only time I play as a female is when either you have to or in games like Super Smash Brothers/Diablo I+II where each character is different.

:Edit: Note - I play in first person, so it's mostly irrelevant anyway.

Edited by Alsark

I only play as male characters for the reason that I'm male. I don't have a problem with guys playing female characters, it's their choice. The only thing I do have a problem with is the ridiculous amount of female only armors that get pumped out. It saddens me that there isn't the same amount of quality male armor mods on nexus. All I've seen is a bunch of assassin's creed ripoffs and a few quality armor sets.

Modders, don't take me wrong. I'm not exactly ungrateful for the quality sets of armor there are for males, it's just that I wish there was more balance between female armors in contrast to male armors.

I nearly always play a girl, not just because I am one, but also because I'd rather look at a girl character than a guy. I have played a guy at least once in each game (Morrowind, Oblivion, etc) just to see if NPCs react to me differently.

Pro-Love *Girl*

As stated multiple times before it mostly depends on the trends on the modding community. For all Bethesda games I generally play my first vanilla playthrough l play a man and on the second heavily modded playthrough I play a woman.

I seem to play the same roles with each gender males a hulking powerhouse and females either a face melting mage or a sneaky assassin.

Morrowind Vanilla - Orc Male greatsword wielding death machine

Modded- Breton Female master of destruction

Oblivion Vanilla - Imperial Male sword and shield paladin

Modded - Moonshadow Elf sneaky thief/archer

Fallout 3 Vanilla - Male heavy weapon and heavy fisted tank

Modded - Female lightly armored sniper

Again same pattern, with males I play an evil character who takes what he wants and slays anyone who stands against him. Females I play as a more sympathetic character who still takes what she wants just doesn't let anyone see her. Most people seem to think that a male playing a female character is either gender confused or has the mind of a 12 year old

... and the latter is true hahaha oh man can't wait get some BBB

I love Better Bouncing Bread