Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played both in Oblivion, but finally settled on a female Khajiit (and variations, but using the same name). Why? I spent a lot of time making her cute, rather than the vanilla ugly cat you start with. Then along came body mods and I discovered Robert's Female Body that made women look real, rather than like they were buffed up on silicone, and never looked back. I was pretty much hooked on my character by the time I found a realistic body mod for guys (again, by Robert), but installed both and occasionally played as a male.

I carried this over to Skyrim, playing an incarnation of my favorite character (Tsarra), and spent a lot of time and effort fiddling with an inadequate character-creation system to not wind up with a butt-ugly Khajiit. I might eventually get around to doing this for a male Khajiit (I happen to like the early-game advantages of that race), but it's such a pain in the neck to do that I just keep recycling my first save for the Skyrim version of Tsarra, instead.

So ... I guess it just sort of "happened", although as a table-top gamer I used to play mostly female characters because most of the players, including the female ones, were playing male characters. I wanted to give the games a little more variety in character decisions and interactions. I've been complimented on several occasions by female players that I play a "passable" female character, so I'm happy doing that in face-to-face gaming. I'm not sure that has anything to do with playing a female in Elder Scrolls, though.

I play both guy characters and female characters... Just depends what i wanna roleplay, or what character i feel like makin. Nothin inside me is telling me that either choice should be prioritized just cause im a guy or girl or whatever. IF that made sense.

I play two characters; a husband and wife. This is really the first time I legitimately played a female character in the Elder Scroll Series. It always sucks because for every 1000 good female mods theres 1 male one. Which is part of the reason I finally decided to make a character based of my gf. I also love to take good photos in skyrim (check out my gallery through my profile) and theres more options with females in this game in terms of poses, armors, etc.

I mean I dont really play with this intention but I can assumed a vast majority of Skyrim guys who play female characters love to check out their character and love the fact that they control this attractive women; furthering the twisted social paradigms we are fed through the media.

I mean I dont really play with this intention but I can assumed a vast majority of Skyrim guys who play female characters love to check out their character and love the fact that they control this attractive women; furthering the twisted social paradigms we are fed through the media.

How is the feeling of controlling an attractive woman a twisted paradigm of society?

As far as i remember i ever played female character ( i dont even play game that has only man to chose, that's why i havent played the witcher games), maybe by playing a girl i try to to create my ideal woman (not for the body at least they are three) but for the face, i like the female armor (a lot much choice then the male armor) i ever thinked that female character are much interesting, i have write page on page of BG (one has like 35 pages), i find the female movement much soft and beautiful, and i love female romance (much more sweet than the male romance), and at least i love women :) and least but not last the female character are much more versatile :)

I just read a little trough this post, maybe i am wrong but why much people (overall women) stereotype the man sayng that they like a model type girl? truly i dont understand i dont like a skeleton with skin, a wealty woman must be avarage, not to much fat not to much thin and at least a woman must be curvy, the model in TV just learn the wrong to the young girl, what they (the model) isnt just true

About the man on power, i truly dont like them in power, they can be corrupt simply by a beautiful girl or by money, i think a woman in power can do much good thing, its years that i say woman to the power! :)