⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

As a girl I mostly play girl characters living out my own female warrior fantasies, but I do sometimes "fire up" my male character because I like looking at his nice a.... hair. Yeah, hair. For an hour or two. I can totally understand the guys looking at girl character's rear end and enjoying it. It's a video game, after all, so who cares! Just don't equate video games and real life!

There's a reason for my making female characters all the time.

Oh? And what might that be?? :biggrin:

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really interested in this topic but... 53 pages? Really? Reading some of the posts, you folks certainly have your opinions! Many of you seem to have a lot invested in sex and/or your sexual orientation in regards to Skyrim or just gaming in general. :rolleyes:

I'm a man. My character is a man. That's pretty much it. If anyone wants to come up with a Freudian explanation for this... I'm all ears. :biggrin:

How about that Skyrim game? Wouldn't it be nice to have a decent patch?...

You gotto love this topic But hey listen up. This is a game YES A GAME!! and in a game you can do absolutely what you want, Be a man,Be a woman,Be a lesbo,Be a gay,Be a shemale,Be an animal lover,be a man with 3 dicks,be a woman with 5 titties :laugh:

Create your characther and post a lie about what you are playing as if you are to embarrassed to tell the truth. END OF STORY.

You gotto love this topic But hey listen up. This is a game YES A GAME!! and in a game you can do absolutely what you want, Be a man,Be a woman,Be a lesbo,Be a gay,Be a shemale,Be an animal lover,be a man with 3 dicks,be a woman with 5 titties :laugh:

Create your characther and post a lie about what you are playing as if you are to embarrassed to tell the truth. END OF STORY.

Why? When the truth is so much more interesting.... :happy:

Many

Men

Role

Playing

Girls

it is a simple math equation

Since when was Skyrim an MMORPG?

*sigh* I still don't understand why I can't play cross-gender, or why it's a major topic. Sure, I love to RP a girl, simply because it changes the way I play. I'm a soldier irl and basically am RPing a guy, so I mix it up in video games.

Many

Men

Role

Playing

Girls

it is a simple math equation

More thinly-disguised "There are no girls on the Internets" BS? This is as lame now as it was when it was first written on some forum by a gynophobic 12-year old boy with a chip on his shoulder and no proof whatsoever to back up his claims. Besides, as SubjectProphet said, this has nothing at all to do with Skyrim. If you were trying to be funny you failed in an epic way.

*sigh* Kids these days!

I feel like a girl in real life even though I'm a guy so to me it's as natural to play a girl as for a regular guy to play a guy. Or a regular girl to play a girl. But for some reason, I am a guy that wishes he was a girl even though I'm attracted to girls too. But I don't want to be this way. If I could choose I would choose being a guy that is glad to be a guy over being a guy that wishes he was a girl like I am. That's why I'll never try to dress like a girl or get a sex change irl. Because I won't be a girl I'd be a transvestite. There's a difference imho. So I'm stuck as a guy so, dang it I might as well enjoy it. Right?

I feel like a girl in real life even though I'm a guy so to me it's as natural to play a girl as for a regular guy to play a guy. Or a regular girl to play a girl. But for some reason, I am a guy that wishes he was a girl even though I'm attracted to girls too. But I don't want to be this way. If I could choose I would choose being a guy that is glad to be a guy over being a guy that wishes he was a girl like I am. That's why I'll never try to dress like a girl or get a sex change irl. Because I won't be a girl I'd be a transvestite. There's a difference imho. So I'm stuck as a guy so, dang it I might as well enjoy it. Right?

o_O Good luck with all that my friend. Think I'll be stepping out of this one. :huh:

o_O Good luck with all that my friend. Think I'll be stepping out of this one. :huh:

Understandable. Completely understandable. Lulz