Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

I just swap and change with each playthrough, sometimes it's fun to get different reactions from NPCs because of your gender much like when you are a different race.

I like men for tanks, girls for rogues, both for mages :biggrin:

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. This thread is on page one AGAIN???

(Yawn) :sleep:

In lieu of DLC for PC, most things that can be said have been said... have they not?

Even the "great" Imperial vs. Stormcloak debates have been shut down. Only real activity would be over in Modding.

There are 2 major differences in gender, 1 is Height (for some races) which affects movement. If you play a Breton female, you will be a shrimp, so avoid Heavy Armor, and 2H, or get a horse. The other is superficial, some outfits look better on women/r (the Mourner's Clothes, Nocturnal's robe) or males (Ulfric's outfit, Master Robes are my favorite, only trenchcoat in the vanilla game.) Other than that, there's minor buffs for the opposite sex, but due to the rather even distribution, they even out. And as mentioned earlier, a lot of the modded clothes are female only.

I usually play as female characters if the game looks... Too realistic. I don't like to control manly and strong guys if I have the choice. Maybe I play too much "wapanese geemu"~

There are 2 major differences in gender, 1 is Height (for some races) which affects movement. If you play a Breton female, you will be a shrimp, so avoid Heavy Armor, and 2H, or get a horse. The other is superficial, some outfits look better on women/r (the Mourner's Clothes, Nocturnal's robe) or males (Ulfric's outfit, Master Robes are my favorite, only trenchcoat in the vanilla game.) Other than that, there's minor buffs for the opposite sex, but due to the rather even distribution, they even out. And as mentioned earlier, a lot of the modded clothes are female only.

Speaking of height, I do wonder how much mods can effect the height values....I play a Nord male with a true heights mod....that plus his weight slider at max makes him a big man...and due to another mod I have that allows him to somersault I was stunned the other day to find that he was actually able to somersault over and completely clear a Dark Elf male (Dark Elves are quite short in my game...top of their heads roughly in line with a Nord males shoulder)....the Dark Elf was stationary at the time and my Dovahkin was running...was epic to watch... :biggrin: ....I was surprised it could be done though.

In lieu of DLC for PC, most things that can be said have been said... have they not?

Even the "great" Imperial vs. Stormcloak debates have been shut down. Only real activity would be over in Modding.

I hate that debate. It gets so ridiculous.

I have to say, though, it's kinda weird to go to the spoiler forum and not emidiately find two fifty+ page threads of people treating the partisan politics of an imaginary viking kingdom like incredibly serious business.

Does it matter? I don't really get why they would want too play female but I don't think it matters unless your the type of person who gets! GOD FORBID offended by it, Trust me i have spoken to such people.

I don't play as a chick never have done just don't enjoy it more than I play a guy, eh maybe I am gay!

PEACE

For me its how I feel at the character creation stage. Do I feel like spending a lot of time on the character or not? If I want to take some time I create a female usually spending at least 10 minutes creating her. If I want to jump into the game a male usually going with a random (or preset character).

I'm not understanding why some people even care what someone else plays, or how they dress them. If someone wants to play a female, dress them in a bikini and go dungeon hunting I say go for it. Its a fantasy game, let your imagination run wild.