Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've always played female in games, in Wow which i've played from 2005, 8 of my 9 HL toons are females, no9 is my hunter

1/i play only in 3rd person and i prefer to watch a woman instead of guy.

2/it's a kind of David against Goliath, i've loved so much burning to the ground human big bad ass with my mage or Warlock in pvp or set a sneaky ambush then vanish with my rogue etc.., the same in Skyrim, "she" is a necromancer 50% Redguard, 50% Nordic (pale skin & purely cosmetic), her half sister is a sorcerer (follower i've created) Redguard.

3/like others, my toon is a "standalone" person, i'm creating everything for it , behavior, soul etc.. mostly sad and kind of avenger, never get married life is too short ;) my actual toon is a mix of 2 different race, so, her behavior package is strong

it's all about roleplay game, it's all the time the same , war, guild, save the f....world, so playing a female, it's going further, in skyrim the max will be playing a female Argonian or Khajiit no?

humm last, i really don't care about what's people think about me playing a female toon ahaha even my daughter don't get it :D

@@

I don't always play as a female, but often find myself doing so. My current playthrough in Skyrim is a male Orc, but in Oblivion I spent a lot of time with a female Bosmer archer. I think one gender sometimes just feels more right for a certain character type. Plus, in the end, if I'm going to stare at a character for hours on end, it's nice to have something good to look at :)

I definitely prefer to play males first because I relate to that character, but I have nothing against playing a female character. However, I wouldn't make the character purely to look at her on a sexual level, but because it'd be a change of pace. I purposefully play a female character then to break out of my usual routine and try out a different mode of thinking or playing.

Be caurse it's role play. :sleep:

And role play basically means acting/playing someone or something that you are not in real life.

I don't want to play as myself or anything that even slightly resemble myself, that would totally kill the role play aspect for me. I like myself as I am, I don't want to be a super hero in some game, that wont raise my selfesteem.

So playing as a female is natural for me, I've always played as female in all games where you can choose gender.

Never gave it much thought, I just select female its a no brainer for me.

(role playing as a guy seems kinda gay, lol :happy: )

That's why, simple as that.

I'm the only guy that hates girls with crazy unrealistic faces and stupid skimpy armors? I find credible girls much better and sexier. I never played as girl in videogames though, but I'm not gay :P

I just don't enjoy myself playing as a woman.

I'm the only guy that hates girls with crazy unrealistic faces and stupid skimpy armors? I find credible girls much better and sexier. I never played as girl in videogames though, but I'm not gay :P

I just don't enjoy myself playing as a woman.

No,definitely not the only one, but if you look at the available mods, I can see how you would think so. It's surprisingly hard to find something that will give proper armor, but still look feminine. I also don't really get the anime-face fetish, but to each their own.