Guys who play girl characters

theonecrisco

have you ever roleplayed on online games. like haveing roleplay family like lover, kids and so on ? well self i have 8 years RP exp on wow.

your not familar to that a noob female comes up to u and ask can i bee ur GF if u say yes she will come to you next day ask for free items.

if you say No. they will say something like "comeon i am ur GF give me free stuff i need it" the silly thing the moust of them are a dude in real.

I know this kinda stuff a overrated scam on almoust all multiplayer games.

Edited by rogue007

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ rogue....Nope, tried WoW, didn't like it...sh*tty graphics and sh*tty combat....but then again I have made a number of dear friends over the Net, but I am aware due to past experience, getting to know someone well enough over the Net to begin to develop deeper feelings for them and look towards relationship possibilities takes quite some time and by then you know them pretty damned well....I guess at the end of the day, I would say to you don't trust anyone until you know them well as friends before venturing any further.

For Skyrim that is a single player game is pretty normal that there are many guys who play girl characters but in online games it's really weird in my opinion because the character becomes your avatar.

Edited by aiNkyy

mercbeast, on 24 Nov 2011 - 03:39, said:

I'm a dude and I almost exclusively play female characters in RPG type games now. As good as graphics are getting, animations are still lagging behind in most games.

I'm an athletic guy. I need to mention that because I understand how men move, I understand how an athletic man should look. My level of enjoyment in modern video games as the graphics get better and better is completely ruined when I play male characters because they do not look right, nor do they move right. Male characters in skyrim look ridiculous. They move clumsily and make The Arnold in his prime look like a 90 pound weakling.

Mass Effect is another example. The male character in that game is animated awfully (hint, men no matter how uptight they are really don't have a 3 foot stick up their arse) and Femshep has literally a world class voice actor.

^ This. I play as male and female about equal, but in rpg's I like to play as light, nimble athletic characters. Males in rpg's are usually wider than my house, and are animated like it too. If I could play as a male character that had the physique and animation of say... Cole McGrath? Then I would play exclusively as a male character. But as it stands, it doesn't make sense to me to be jumping across clifftops or climbing rooftops or sneaking around as a guy who literally weighs 110kg in muscle.

Edited by Floordan

For Skyrim that is a single player game is pretty normal that there are many guys who play girl characters but in online games it's really weird in my opinion because the character becomes your avatar.

No!, of course not,

As i've said, 8 of my 9 Wow toons are female, i'm a guy almost 50 yrs old now :(, played Wow from 2005 and i've never had a problem with playing female char, the most important thing is to clear your position first, as soon as you get in a Guild or meet a companion who will stand with you for questing, DJ etc.., to make it short, i've met the woman i'm leaving with for the last 5 yrs in Wow on a quest with my human female rogue:)

i totally agree with StayFrosty, then it's a matter of age probably, do you think i'm gay or i need a therapist because i play a female char online or in Skyrim, i really don't care, but you're wrong, it's all about RP.

This said, i've never "played" with other, i've never asked someone to be my char's husband/boyfriend etc..

@@

Edited by korun

korun, on 28 Mar 2013 - 16:13, said:

aiNkyy, on 28 Mar 2013 - 14:22, said:

No!, of course not,

As i've said, 8 of my 9 Wow toons are female, i'm a guy almost 50 yrs old now :(, played Wow from 2005 and i've never had a problem with playing female char, the most important thing is to clear your position first, as soon as you get in a Guild or meet a companion who will stand with you for questing, DJ etc.., to make it short, i've met the woman i'm leaving with for the last 5 yrs in Wow on a quest with my human female rogue:)

i totally agree with StayFrosty, then it's a matter of age probably, do you think i'm gay or i need a therapist because i play a female char online or in Skyrim, i really don't care, but you're wrong, it's all about RP.

This said, i've never "played" with other, i've never asked someone to be my char's husband/boyfriend etc..

@@

I still don't change my opinion, anyway, it just seems weird for me, nothing more. I didn't say nothing about be gay or not. Edited by aiNkyy